News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Be lost in a boat. Sounds fun!

Would you rather eat Haribo sweets or the worlds biggest pineapple?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Neither.

Would you rather be a mole or a lizard?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

A mole.

Would you rather a pet cat or pet dog? DOG!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Dog!

Would you rather watch Star Wars or Star Trek?

Redwall Musician

I would pick neither, but if I had to, maybe Star Wars.

Would you rather drink coffee or lemon-aid.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Ice Coffee.

Would you rather force HiaG to stop usuing his lizard/highlander accent, or fight Gulo the Savage
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

The HIAG thing.

Would you rather laugh so much you cry or cry so much you laugh? Does that happen?

James Gryphon

First.

That reminds me of one time when we were down at my grandparents' house, I think for a funeral, and there was an unexpected delay before it was going to take place... my father was joking around, and I laughed probably harder than at any other time in my life. I could hardly breathe, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few tears there too.

Would you rather have a hundred great ideas, but never finish all the work on any of them, or have one average idea and bring it to fruition?
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

Number Two.
Would you rather fight Tsarmina or meet Cregga Rose Eyes on the battlefield? (You know, in full bloodwrath.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Meet Cregga. I'm a hare, so I don't think she'd harm me.

Would you rather fight with your best friend or fight with a wearat?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Wearat 'cos my best friend has really sharp nails. Ow.

Would you rather scream or burp?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither.

Wid ye rather faze a dementor or a zphinx?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

I had to do a search to see what a "Dementor" was.

The legendary Sphinx, because I happen to know the answer to its riddles.

Would you rather lose a great prize despite giving it your best, or win it without giving it any effort?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

The answer is a man, in that legend thing.

Anyway: Win without any effort. Sometimes it's nice for things to go your way.

Would you rather fall down stairs or trip on a banana?

Nightfire

Fall down the stairs.

Would you rather wear a forest green Redwall Abbey habit, or Martin the Warrior's suit of armor?