Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Neither. I would kill 'em all! Buahahaha!!!

Would you rather be a wildcat or a golden eagle? I gets to be both in HiaG's RP!  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 20, 2011, 07:04:00 AM
Not watch Star Wars. I don't really go in for that kind of stuff, and I couldn't bear not to go on this forum. :) ;D

Me don't like Star War either.

An golden eagle.

Would you rather go to a opera or go to a park?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Sorry...to the park.

Would you rather live in Kotir or Redwall Abbey?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Both.

Wid ye rather eat an orange or an apple?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Apple.
Would you rather fight for Gulo the Savage or convince HiAG to stop saying 'Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Fight Gulo the Zavage.

Wid ye rather eat zome fruit or zome vegetablez?

An' alzae,

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Fruit.

Would you rather hold a mean cat or a crying baby?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A mean cat.

Wid ye rather selebrate Empire Day or create a Talk like a Yuuzhan Vong Day an' selebrate it?

James Gryphon

Empire Day, in homage to the glorious government.

Would you rather have a Redwall forum or a Star Wars forum?
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Neither.

Wid ye rather be a Yuuzhan Vong or a droid? (Perzonally ah'd prefer tae be a Yuuzhan Vong.)

James Gryphon

I think "neither" kind of cheats the spirit of the game... if a hard question comes up, or a case where they're both unpleasant, of course you'd rather pick neither, but you have to choose one.

This isn't because of the last question; it just reminded me of how I feel about "neither" responses in general.

I know Star Wars better than a lot of people, I think (maybe even better than most), but having so many questions about it instead of real life or Redwall is kinda getting to me... still, droid, I never liked the Vong in those books they wrote.

Would you rather play a best of three series of a game, or a best of seven?
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

Best of three. (Yes, I know, I'm lazy.)XD
Would you rather watch a Redwall movie or be in Redwall yourself?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

BE IN REDWALL!!! IT'S MY DREAM!

And I agree with James about "neither".

Would you rather watch a movie that everyone says is bad, but easy to understand or a movie that everyone says is good, but hard to understand?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

A good movie that is hard to understand. 'Cause I like stuff that makes no sense, and hard to understand stuff.

Would you rather burn your finger or cut your finger?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Burn it.

Wid ye rather be a Long Patrol hare or a Rogue Crew otter?