Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Song Swifteye

give em blood an vinegar chaps

gorath

Song, please ask questions in future.
    Would you rather pet a cat, or a dog?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Lily

A pet dog.

Would you rather play tag or hide and seek?

Tiria Wildlough

Hide 'n' seek. :D
Would you rather read Salamandastron or High Rhulain?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Song Swifteye

High Rhulian

would you rather eat twigs or peanuts/color]
give em blood an vinegar chaps

Nightfire

Twigs. They're healthier.  ;D

Would you rather listen to Skillet or Kutless music?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

I've never heard of Kutless, so I'm going to say Skillet.

Would you rather eat toast or cereal for breakfast?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Toazt.

Wid ye rather read a Dune or Star Wars novel?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Star Wars, because I've never heard of Dune.

Would ye rather read Redwall, or the Bible?

(choose your answer wisely...)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Hmmmm. I should say bible (I don't stand on the bible alone). So to go with my human nature I say Redwall. If I were to go with my conscience I'd say Bible.

Would You rather die for something you believe in, or live as a coward?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

Die for something I believe in

Would you rather go into space for 3 hours, or dive down to see the titanic for 3 hours
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

James Gryphon

Going up into space is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, whereas there's the chance that just about anybody could go diving, if they really wanted to.

There's not a chance I would turn the space trip down, unless I had good reason to believe it would be fatal, or if there was something more important going on at the same time.

Would you rather spend a week constantly interacting with people, on a road trip, or spend a week alone at home, with only whatever animals you might have to keep you company?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Constantly interacting with people. I'm choleric! I need people to lead and be angry at. Besides, I'd go nuts by myself. There is only so much cleaning you can do.

Would you rather be a leader or be a follower?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

If I follow, there's a chance I can get someone good to follow. If I'm a leader, there's not a chance there'll be any good results, no matter who I have following me. ;)

Would you rather win one sports championship, or fail in the Finals four times in a row?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Win! I LOVE to win! Never play any game with me, because if I lose, you must learn to sleep with one eye open. (I'm over competitive, which reminds me of a funny commercial)

Would you rather eat ham or turkey?