News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

REDWALL FOOD!!! I don't really like junk food, but Redwall food it incredible!

Would you rather own the complete Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, all the books signed by Kathryn Lasky, or the complete Warrior Cats series, all the books signed by Erin Hunter?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

GA'HOOLE!!!!! Although, I'd settle for just the first 6!

Would you rather read or watch Redwall?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Read Redwall.

Would you rather have a mortal enemy that wants to kill you, or be an evil wearat?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

have a mortal enemy!
would you rather be a chater box or be quiet as a churchmouse?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Nightfire

Chatter box. I already am, so that's not difficult for me to do, ye ken?

Would you rather be trapped in a frozen wasteland with a Metroid, or be trapped in a volcano with Samus Aran?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Um, well if it was Zelda, I would pick the volcano for sure. I guess I would rather be in a frozen wasteland. It's easier for me to stay warm then to stay cool. Plus I'm use to the cold.

Would you rather be in a accident, be dying, and have your life shortened by donating your organs, or die of old age?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

winifred

well if i could choose I would be taken home by the savior but only God can decide :) Id  rather die of old age
would you rather do a fight to the death or a fight to the pain
i know, i got it from princess bride ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Redwall Musician

To the pain.

Would you rather have a stalker or have not one single friend or family member in the world?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

winifred

not a friend or family member in the world though you make it hard to choose :'(
would you rather live near your family and see them often or live far away and never see them again?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Lily

I would rather live near my family then never seen them again! I live far away now, but at least I know I'll see them again.

Would you rather go to a party or have a night in?

winifred

it depends on what the party is for or who its for or whos hosting the party if its just grownups then a night in!
would you ather go to Hawaii or a different country of your choosing?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Nightfire

A different country of my choosing. @RedwallMusician,

I would rather have a stalker, because then I could just wallop him and be done with it. If you lose your family, you can't regain them.

winifred

your absolutly right nightfire I feel dumb saying that about my family when I really did not feel that way :'( I would never do that in real life!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Lily

Would you rather dress up as a pirate or a mummy?

Plugg Firetail

Pirate though I don't dress up

Would you rather be stuck on a island with your worst enemy or your most annoying friend.