News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

The beach!

Would you rather be stuck in a room full of spiders for 5 minutes or a room full of snakes for 1 hour?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

a room of snakes for one hour

Wyr feel something squishy or something sticky?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Ew!  Neither!  But if I had to choose... squishy?

Would you rather be the smartest person in a room full of dumb people or the dumbest person in a room full of smart people?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

smartest in a room full of dumb people

wyr walk up to your favorite celebrity and meet them if you saw them out and about, or politely just let them do whatever they're doing without interrupting them?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Meet them!

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

W0NWILL

Deaf, I already know some sign language.

WYR have the ability to memorize music and play it back perfectly or the ability to climb like a monkey?

Redwallfan7

memorize music

wyr play apples to apples or monopoly?

W0NWILL

I hate monopoly, so apples to apples.

WYR have super strength or super intelligence?

Rainshadow

Intelligence!

Would you rather be able to fly or be able to teleport?

Redwallfan7

to fly

Wyr have ADHD or be unable to speak?

Rainshadow

Unable to speak.

Would you rather be able to go to Redwall or Narnia?

Redwallfan7

Narnia
wyr save a cat or a dog?

W0NWILL

Dunno.

WYR have lucid dreams or very good dreams?

Rainshadow

Lucid.

Would you rather be a bird or a fish?

Redwallfan7

Bird

Wyr be a leopard or a dragon?