News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

EATING I'm hungry...too tired to run

wyr stay home from school and be stupid or go to school and be smart

Romsca

go and be smart

would you rather write a ton of fanfics but they're bad or write hardly any but they're good and everyone likes them

Redwaller

Write hardly any but they're good and everyone likes them.

Rainshadow

Would you rather be the lead singer for a band or one of the members who plays an instrument?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

One of the members who plays an instrument

would you rather be in a t.v show cast, or work backstage at a t.v show?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Cast

Would you rather draw my favorite character or Rainshadow's favorite character?

Rainshadow

Rainshadow's, of course!  ;)

Chocolate or caramel?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Chocolate!

coconut or pineapple?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Um, neither?  Pineapple, I guess.

Blackberries or raspberries?

Dalek Fur

raspberries...

wwr wactch Doctor Who or American Idle?

321tumbler

Doctor Who!

WYR have a twisted ankle or a split lip

Rainshadow

Twisted ankle.  I hate getting cuts and such.  I'm better with bruises and sprains.

Would you rather go bald or have your hair turn white?

Romsca

White

Would you rather be covered in mud or in maple syrup?

Norham Waterpaw

Dunno, it would be pretty sad to die ( drown ) in something so good as maple syrup, but I choose that anyways.

Would you rather watch a really old cartoon ( i.e. looney tunes ) or would you rather watch some ( stupid, loathsome, horrible,inconcievable, undeniably retarded!) modern cartoon ( i.e. chowder, total drama series, etc. )

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwallfan7

an old cartoon

would you rather watch The Hobbit or Twilight?