Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Timelord?

WYR be a dragon, or a dinosaur?

Redwallfan7

A dragon
Would you rather go to the Medieval decade or the 70's decade? 
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Medieval, but for a limited time only.

WYR go to Carowinds or Six Flags?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwaller

Kitsune

...?

WYR go without dinner or eat so much it hurts all night?

Rusvul

Without dinner.
WYR be completely unable to use potty humor for the entire rest of your live, or be forced to use it every day at the least?

Kitsune

Without!!
WYR go to Disney World in Florida or Disney Land in California?

Leatho Shellhound

hmm, I've been to both. I would have to say Disney World.

Would you rather ride a mare or stallion?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Dalek Fur on March 27, 2013, 04:03:00 PM
WYR be a Timelord or a Dalek?

Ooh, I would've much liked to answer this question.  ;)  TIME LORD!!!  :P

Anyway, I'd rather ride a mare because they (at least the ones I've ridden) are much calmer than stallions.

WYR eat ethnic food or food that is your cultural food for the rest of your life?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Food that is my cultural food.

Woud you rather have to touch a giant spider or go cliff diving over a waterfall?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Cliff diving.  Definitely.  You didn't say how tall the cliff was.  ;D

WYR watch a show with cheesy animation but a good storyline or a show with great animation but a horrible storyline?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Cheesy animation and good storyline.

Would you rather invite a hobbit or a vampire over to your house?

Rainshadow

HOBBIT!!!

WYR listen to a sad song with a great story to it or a happy song with no point?

Maudie

Happy song!

would you rather play the organ or the flute?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwallfan7

The flute

Would you rather wear a Snoopy t-shirt or a Garfield t-shirt?