Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Sailor  :)
W Y R be able to fly like a bird or swim like a fish  :D

Rainshadow

Fly like a bird!!

Would you rather go swimming with great white sharks or wade in romance?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

wow that's a bi difference I might have to say swim with white sharks  :D
W Y R go on the computer or watch TV  :P

Rainshadow

Computer, because you can watch shows online.  ;D

Would you rather fall in chocolate or fall in love?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Chocolate  :D
W Y R read a redwall book or go on the Redwall Forum  :)

Rusvul

Ummm... Am I allowed to say one, and then the other?

Would You Rather... Live in the Nether (And have all your clothes dirty, filthy, and on fire) , or the End?

rachel25

um can I say neither  :(
W Y R use this smiley  ;D or this smiley  :-*

Rainshadow

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

WYR be able to play piano perfectly or violin perfectly?

Redwallfan7

Violin perfectly
Would you rather listen to Lindsey Sterling or Hans Zimmer?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Hmm, I'd have to say Hans Zimmer.  I mean, how can you NOT go with the guy who made The Prince of Egypt soundtrack, Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack, Inception, Sherlock Holmes (1 and 2), and so many others?!

WYR ride a camel or a horse?

Rusvul

Horsy! Borsy! Corsy! Dorsy! Forsy! Gorsy! Horsy! Jorsy! Korsy! Lorsy! Morsy! Norsy! 'Orsy! Porsy! Qorsy! Rorsy! Sorsy! Torsy! Vorsy! Worsy! Xorsy! Yorsy! Zorsy!

HORSY!!!!!

I'd take the camel  ;D

Ahem. Would you rather LQTM (Laugh Quietly To Myself) become a common acronym, or EIDBPLOLOL (Explode, implode, deplode, baked potato, laugh out loud out loud)?

DanielofRedwall

Uh, what? I guess the second one, but...

Imagine you were to spend the next thirty years in a room with someone. Afterwards, you have to shoot them. Would you rather pick someone you love or hate?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Probably love, because even if I had to shoot them, I'd still get to spend 30 years with them.  And by that time, both of us would be old and grey, so it wouldn't really matter.  We'd die shortly after that anyway.  :P

If you were stuck in a room full of spiders, would you rather have a half-empty can of Raid or a thick magazine?

Redwaller

Magazine! Yeah! Spider kill!(Even though I prefer killing flies)

rachel25

Um you didn't do a would you rather so I'll do one for myself
me says to me: WYR hug a frog or Rainshadow?
Me answering: um that's a hard one....... a frog  ;)
WYR eat or sleep
I can tell you for me on a morning it would always be sleep  ;D