News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

*Turns to look at the Guests* Look, they've got really fast Airplanes! Do you think that you Airship can outfly them, rusvul?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Well, if not, I have a vortex manipulator.  Not sure how far it can go, but we could test it out!  In the meantime, *steps into green beam thingummy*  OW!  NO, GUYS, IT'S OKAY, SERIOUSLY, COME ON IN!  IT ONLY HURTS A TEENSY BIT.  LIKE HAVING ALL YOUR LIMBS CUT OFF.  IT'S ONLY THAT BAD.  COME RIGHT ON IN, GUYS!  OWWWW!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Erm... No. Airships are not faster than planes. However, we do have cannons. And even a really large swiveling ballista-like crossbow that shoots incindiary exploding giant arrows. I think we can handle them.

Ungatt Trunn

*Pulls up a cannon* Looks like its time to do some blowing up! 8)

The Shade

*Turns to rusvul* Can I say it cap'n??*Gets a nod from rusvul*

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

*Suddenly jumps out of the water into the boat* Bwahahahahahaha! Prepare to be exterminated by ze gueztz! *lights boat on fire, then goes back under water*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

*fires another canon* This is fun! TAKE THAT GUESTS!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Avast, Leneat, I'm back. Where's Ferron? Down in the engine room? Of course he is. We need him to help crank the cannons. I'll send someone to get him. Can you manuever us, port broadside to the coast to the west, cannons trained on the small aircraft. Six thousand, idling. Right, awesome. We can do this.

*Turns back to the Guest Resistance* Right, don't fire any cannons yet. Also, reload them after you fire in case we need them quickly again. How? Ok, first, one charge of powder, *Rusvul puts a packet of powder from a large pile of them into the cannon* then one cannonball, gently, gently. Else you'll set it off, and that would be bad. Now you pull back the handle on the top of the cannon, that makes a spark and fires it. They are on turntables, use these levers to aim them. Don't fire unless you're almost sure you can hit them.

Tam and Martin

Yes sir *prepares*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

THE BOATS ON FIRE!!! Good thing we weren't on it *looks At guests in airplans* Um they've got machinguns guys what do we do*guests start to fire at us* that's it I'm can't stand it any more *pulls flat pack submarine out of pocket* who wants to join we * without farther a'do jumps out of airship and throws flat pack submarine at the water flat pack submarine turns into submarine me lands in water swims for submarine and on the way grabs Shadow one hits him on the head again and climbs into submarine* Bye. Guys I'm going to Salamanderstron to fix this one *points at Shadow one who I'm carrying on my shoulder* you can join me if you want  :P

Rusvul

Machine... guns? What's a machine gun? Woah. Those look like gatling guns. I know how to overload them, I think... *Draws pistol, shoots electric bullet* Yeah, that should do it. *Gun dies and blows up, crashing the plane* Does anybody else here have thunder bayonets? Or shock quarrels for a crossbow?

rachel25

Goodbye my friends* goes under water in submarine*  :-\

Ungatt Trunn

Ahhh, the Guests have put our Airship on fire! What will we do, captain rusvul?

Rusvul

DO NOT LET THAT FIRE REACH THE AIRBAG OR WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!! As long as we keep the fire away from the airbag, and try to put it out as best we can, we'll be fine. Worse case scenario, we have to level to the water. But that's not likely. We have rainbarrels up there, use those to put out the fire. And other than that, hole up the broadside attacks. We can still make it!

Ungatt Trunn

I ask again: Were are we heading to?