News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

What about the spartans? If you kill their king, then they'll work for you.

Tam and Martin

Alright we will try that! I will do it with Ungatt!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

I will lead the people of the the Vendée to victory!

rachel25

*brilliant Scottish ascent*
Nah laddi's I got us an army of Scottish warriors back hoome  :o 

psybox

Rachel, do you really think We'll fall for that?  You're a horrible spy.

rachel25

Me a spy well excuses me I've been a good member and I've helped ye but if ye feel that way then I'll prove it *uses trainsportanrything and goes back to earth and then appears back again with a guest*
I blow is brains out if you want
*throws guest on floor and pulls out pistol*
It's your chose boys if ye don't believe me then watch.............

psybox

Aha!  You're not speaking in a badly written Scottish accent, but you were before!  As far as we know, that guest could be a member in disguise.

Shadowed One

Hello again! It is I, ze guest. My name is Shadowed One, Scourge of the Redwall Forum! Bwahahahahahaha! *fires gatling gun at everyone*
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dodgez an' zrovz zome plum puddin' at Shadowed One*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Arr, yer lousy layabout!!!!!! *Smashs Shadowed One in the face with a powerful punch* Yer the leader eh??? *Whips out belt dagger* What do yew reckon we should do with yew???
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Shadowed One

I am actually a NUCLEAR BOMB! I am big enough that I will blow up the universe! Bwahahahahahaha! *ticking starts* Ten seconds until detonation!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

rachel25

*me shoots Shadow One with Star Wars blaster*
There that's that now do you believe me *shoots guest that I brought back with me*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ziz iz gettin' confuzin'...!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Shadowed Ones gonna blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Meanwhile...

*Tams racing up a hill* Kill the king, kill the king look there's the king! *crawls over to king of the Spartans and throws a rock at the king's head* Yes I did it!

*To the Spartans* Our king is dead what shall we do?

*Tam appears dramatically* You will follow me! Come with me my warriors! Charge on those Guests! CHARGE!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000