News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on October 10, 2013, 05:13:26 PM
Ach yourself! *I say while opening wall gate door* I have a right mind to lock you lot out again! ( ;))

Well you won't get too! *I get a rope and throw it over the battlements then start climbing. Once I'm over, I let Ungatt Jukka and Shade in*
Now we have to wait for Cluny!

OOC: Rachel, your still in another world...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Cluny bangz on ze front doorz* "LITTLE MICE LITTLE MICE LET ME COME IN!!!" 'e zhoutz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

OOC: I used my portal's to get here  ;D
BIC: *Looks over wall and shouts at Cluny angrily* I'm an otter thank you very much!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Cluny pauzez for a moment tae edit 'iz ztatement* "LITTLE MICE AN' OTTERZ LITTLE MICE AN' OTTERZ LET ME COME IN!!!" 'e zhoutz again.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Er, not...something something...on my chiny chin chin!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Uh, yes I think we should...um...WE NEED CLUNY"S TAIL!

The Shade

;D Oh, right. *Opens Redwall's gates*

rachel25

*Runs at Cluny waving Martin's sword and chops his tail off and throws him out of the gates again before closing them*
Well that was different Hello everyone. I got the tail!

Tam and Martin

GIVE IT TO ME! *Grabs tail from Rachel* YOU CAN"T DAMAGE IT! Merlin needs it is perfect condition.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zpeakin' o' collectin' zat ztuff, let me dizappear for a moment. *Dizappearz*

Tam and Martin

Alright, we have Cluny's tail. Now we need to go to Salamandastron to get one of Ferahgo's knives and take it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Reappearz* Nay need for zat matez, Ah've got vone right 'ere! *'old'z oot vone o' Ferahgo'z knivez* Let'z juzt zay Ferahgo oved me a favour.

The Shade

Hmm. Could be family ties...

Tam and Martin

Good! So Rachel has Cluny's tail and Head has Ferahgo's knives. Now Shade and I are going to get the trident from Razzid Wearet. The rest of you - hang out here!

Jukka the Sling

Revive!
Can't I come to help you steal Razzid's trident, Tam?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien