News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, Zurrender iz betrayal!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 24, 2013, 12:01:59 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 23, 2013, 11:35:52 PM
We had 46 Guests on once. Scary!

No, what's scarier is when you're the only user on and there's like 50 guests on.  (That's happened to me before!)
No that's SCARY!!!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

W0NWILL

Ze guests vill kill you unless you surrender!

(Guys, the guests are holding me at gunpoint, making me type this. They really do have an evil German accent! But help me!)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ve vill nae zurrender! (But perhapz ve zhould dae zomethin' aboot WONWILL...?)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

LET 'ER DIE, FOR ALL I CARE!!!  WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!  *Ahem*  Won, do the guests have some agreement that they could come to?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buzz_Bumble

Very occasionally if I'm using another computer I'll pop in to read new messages, but not actually log in, so I would show up as a "Guest" at those times.

Some "guests" are really just bots from places like Google and Yahoo that are trawling around indexing websites for search engines.

Some forums have "secret" sections that can only be accessed by registered members, or just members with a particular number of posts (e.g. as of this post I have nearly 160, so I wouldn't see a secret "300 posts" section), or only by adminstrators and trusted contributors.

Some of the Star Wars forums I'm a member of have people who post finding new items in the shops to let fellow collectors know, but I'm sure there are some scalper scum who lurk on those forums and then rush out to buy large piles of the new items just to sell them as "rare" on local auction websites.  :(

W0NWILL

You would let me die Rain? *sobs* The guests are not letting me tell their plans.

Maudie

Hehe, Die, Wonwill, Die!  ;D :D

EDIT: There are 21 guests and 3 users active right now!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

CrazyPug37

The guests will never win!!!  We will never surrender!!!

Eulalia!!!!!

(The beginning of this thread reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock's "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street")
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Tam and Martin

EEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Uhhhh... shouldn't the Guests have attack us by now?

Life is too short to rush through it.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 25, 2013, 08:26:33 PM
Uhhhh... shouldn't the Guests have attack us by now?
Na, they're probably biding their time; making an elaborate plan.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zae ve zhould make our ovn plan.

Shadowed One

Yes. I'll put one lantern if by land, and two if by sea!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zree if ze zwin' from a rope on a tree!