News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Rain is being controlled by guests! Stop the guests! *shoots gun at guests* Halten! I have to zpeak in thiz accent zo you can underztand me!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

Oh No! I'd better lock all the doors! *Locks all thr door, barres the windows, plugs the chimny*

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Alzae lockz hiz doorz an vindovz* Mayhapz ve zhould try an' locate ze gueztz' zecret baze...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

We also need to rescue Rainshadow and Shadowed One! They are being held in a heavily guarded underground bunker! Man, weres a Mole when you need one?

Shadowed One

I am not captured. I was talking that way so the guests would understand me.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

Vot guests?  Vot arrrrre zeze tings you call guests?  Ees me, Vainshadow!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Vonvill has managed to escape from dze guests. Vhat are dze plans now?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 06:52:40 PM

Alright you two ladies! That's enough of making fun of Germans. You forgot that I am german..well half.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

So am I, nearly entirely German. But I like making jokes at my own expense.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 05, 2013, 07:25:22 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 06:52:40 PM

Alright you two ladies! That's enough of making fun of Germans. You forgot that I am german..well half.

(Haha, actually, I was just following Won's lead and sorta making it up as I went ;))

Ahem, anyvay, vot ees our plan, Leatho?  Who ees de von een charge?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Shadowed One on June 05, 2013, 05:53:14 PM
I am not captured. I was talking that way so the guests would understand me.
I've been tricked! I resieved an anonimouse messege saying that You were captured, Shadow. They also said that you were being held in a bunker. It must have been the Guests!( ;))
Okey, can somebody please get me and HeadInAnotherGalexy out of here?? Were traped in a house! we had to bar everything so that the Guests couldn't get in. Can somebody please get me and HeadInAnotherGalexy out of here before the Guests manage to get in!?

Rainshadow

Ooh!  Ooh!  I can help, Ungatt!  Just tell me your exact location, and ve... er, I mean, I can come zere and help you excape!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 05, 2013, 07:42:02 PM
  Ooh!  Ooh!  I can help, Ungatt!  Just tell me your exact location, and ve... er, I mean, I can come zere and help you excape!
Uhhhhhhhare you sure its a good idea, because it will be hard you your guys- I mean, you to get us two out.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 05, 2013, 07:26:34 PM
So am I, nearly entirely German. But I like making jokes at my own expense.

Cool, on your father's or mother's side?   

The plan is simple...we turn them into members!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Ooh! Veddy good! Ve shvould make a zvread for dis ting!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3