News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Guests

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I thought the guys at Salamanderstron had fixed you Shadow One * rips palm tree out of ground and hits Shadow One on head with it* There that should shut him up for a few hours  :)  :P

Rainshadow

*Punches Shadowed One in the face*  STOP IT!  Ugh, how annoying can those guests be?  *Glances at Plugg*  Um, Plugg, this has been my vortex manipulator since... um... 5237?  Yeah, somewhere around then.  I just went back in time to 2013.  Duh.  ::)  So, I think I've had the vortex manipulator for 125 years now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 17, 2013, 01:22:56 AM
My Spacially-Articulated Anisthetic Materializing Alkali-Solvent Reassembling Radio-Transporter.
Or your SAAMASRRT for short.  :D

Ungatt Trunn

Meanwhile, at Ungatt and Tamm

*Opens the door in the tree* Look, Tam! It appears to be an underground passage. Should we go in?

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

*I appear around the plam tree*Hehehe, I'll go down it!!! I'm fed up of all their vortex manipolators and their sodiem convertors!!!* Goes inside* Hmm, quite dark in here.....
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Kitsune

Well, I had mine, that's how I appeared in that cloud of smoke, but now it's gone!
*sees Guest disappear*
Oh, great. They must have it!

rachel25

*follows Shade inside*
WOW it is dark in here. hey Shade stop poking me. wait your not the Shade.
GGGGGUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o

Ungatt Trunn

No, Rachel! It's just some roots. Keep your voice down, there might be Guests down here.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ACH! *Getz annoyed vith aw ze techno babble an' goez inzide taae* Zere, zat iz better!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 17, 2013, 10:54:14 PM

*Opens the door in the tree* Look, Tam! It appears to be an underground passage. Should we go in?
Yes let's go!

*in the tunnel*

It's dark down here!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Aah, I can't see!!! *bumps into walls* Whats that ahead?? Something shiny......
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Kitsune

*walks into palm tree*
It's dark in here!

rachel25

*follows everyone down hole* sorry I was just afraid the guests had got into the tree and........*not looking where I'm going walks into Plugg* AAAAAGGGGGGGGG IT'S THE GUESTSSSSSSSS RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainshadow

*Smacks Rachel in the back of the head*  Get a grip, soldier- er, member!  It's just Plugg!  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 18, 2013, 07:29:26 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 17, 2013, 10:54:14 PM

Yes let's go!

*in the tunnel*

It's dark down here!
Tam! We've been separated from the rest of the group!
Look, there's a light down the tunnel. It might be them! *Runs down to the light* Great Snakes! Tam, come here!