General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

How about adding a flash games section? Where it's like those small games people play online
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I don't think we need a new board for them.  It would go in Fan Works if it was about Redwall, or Cavern Hole or the Cellars if it's not. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

I'm mainly talking about those games where you have to click on different graphics
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Galedeep

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 08, 2012, 04:49:25 PM
We do not delete topics unless we have to.
Alright, I can understand that. :)

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 09, 2012, 10:51:12 PM
How about adding a flash games section? Where it's like those small games people play online
Click on "Links" at the top and then "The Redwall Experience". There's flash games there.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

Icefire

BTW, good job with the FAQ thread! :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

Could we perhaps have an official topic for letting people know of absences? This would avoid a whole lot of separate topics of people saying they'll be away for x number of days, which there have been a bit of recently. I know ToR made a topic noting his absence in the earlier days of the forum saying it could be used by others, so perhaps you could bump that up? Or you could just make a different topic altogether. Just a suggestion.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

Aren't these all suggestions? And that sounds like a good idea if you ask me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

Sounds good to me. :) I've been fairly absent recently because summer is here, and when I finally did log back on because of a rainy day, I had a ton of PMs from members wondering whether or not I'd died or something. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, the first time you were absent, I thought you'd died in a car accident or something.
Yes, an absence thread would be good. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

Mods are working on that. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

Goody! :D

You thought I'd died in a car accident? *shocked gasp* :o

:D :D :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, something like that. But we should get back on topic.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

How about some contest where you make something and put up a picture? Like a wooden sword competition? A bunch of people I've heard make then here. I do it all the time.