Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Icefire, I had a similar idea to yours, I was thinking about possibly making a continuation RP (non tourny style though). Thoughts?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

@Icefire, sure thing! Feel free to do so, as well as use my character any time to you want.

BTW about my last post, I just had to use my signature some time, so why not my last post.  :D

That was most likely my last post in this round, b/c I am going to a week long camp starting this Monday. :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WarriorOfMossflower

Hey everybody, just wanted to say thank you for all the compliments. My goal was to make you cry, just so you know.  ;)
And what's this I hear about a continuation or a fanfiction centered on the RP?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

@Leatho: Thanks and nice touch!

@Dann: YES! Maybe I'm not crazy!

...or we're both crazy. Whatever...

@Warrior: Not nice! "I'm just gonna write this long emotional post that repeats over and over again that you shouldn't cry knowing full well that you will cry. HA!"
Well I succeeded in my endevour to read it without crying!
We're talking about having a final round (not judged) as a sort of epilogue. Even the dead could get in on the action with a post from Dark Forest!
There was also talk about someone going through and basically revising the rpg so it's more of a fanfic.
So far, it's all just talk.

I was sniffing a lot and couldn't see real clearly, BUT I WASN'T CRYING!!!!!
Great post! ;D

@Everyone! I am hoping to write a series of fanfics about the Aegis family. Are any of you firmly opposed to me using your characters in my stories? If I write something concerning your character that you don't like, I will change it.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

I'm fine with you using Spera in any of your fanfics.  Though, she'd probably be really young in them if you're planning to do them when Liv was young.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Nevfae is open as well, though you probably won't find much use for her unless she's a dibbun for Liv to chase after. You can also use either of my mole-characters, both mentioned in this thread if you want.

Also, on a side note, I really got to know Nevfae in this round. But there's one thing that's bothering me: is it realistic for her to of become who she is today because of a close friend that died when they were young, making her revert to silliness and jokes to cope with her loneliness?

Icefire

And then to suddenly grow up when faced with the death of another friend? Makes sense to me.

Thank you, Wonwill and Rainshadow. Yeah, you're both significantly younger than my character (Whoa! She's the oldest of the Swords!), but some of the story takes place later when you're both older. Maybe I'll force Liv and Nevfae to work together on something after all....or not. I'm not really sure where this story will take me.

Ceteruler

Ice, sure, yeah, but remember if it's before Joan was kidnapped, Marcus was actually a really nice guy. :P

Icefire

WarriorOfMossflower

@Ice: No problem with you using Sora, even though there's a huge age gap between them.  :D
Also, do you mind if I borrow your fanfic idea? I already planned out a fic about Sora (for someone so young, a lot has happened to her) and I just haven't found the time to type it up.
Just to put my opinion out there: I like the idea of an entire RP fanfic. I volunteer as tribute!  ;D No, really, I wouldn't mind helping coordinate/write something like that. Sounds like it would be good for anyone who really doesn't want to take the time to find and read all the rounds and posts. We can sort of condense it all into a blob of a fanfic to make it a little easier.
...with all the writing we're planning, it seems we may overrun the fanfiction board lol.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

Please write a fic about Sora! I want to know more about her!
As for overrunning the fanfiction board.....LET'S DO IT! ;D
I would volunteer to hep with the tourney fanfic, but my lack of time would render me very unhelpful. :P I'm going on vacation Thursday through Sunday so I'm hoping to make some progress on my Aegis fics.

Dannflower Reguba

I'd really like to continue this story rather than go right to fanfics, but there's a rather large problem. Who besides myself is actually willing to keep the story rolling? It will be a lot harder without a drive to actually make posts (you know, without tournament backing?)

BTW: I didn't cry either.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

I'm probly going to help overrun the fanfic board by writing about Joan's escape from death. :p

Redwaller

I for one will write the back story of Gasher.