News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Icefire

He just got back. Check the discussion thread.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Romsca

Ok, so which one of the Swords is going to rescue me? And when's the deadline?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: PluggFiretail on June 08, 2013, 03:26:13 PM
Danflorreguba is MIA.

:P :P :P :P :P :P >:D

Our Internet Modem ceased to work. We just got it back late Thursday.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

:P to you too, dann. Just kidding. Welcome back.  :) You missed the start of Round 4. The only thing I can recommend is jump right in with some inner dialogue talking about how you last left off and how your character is faring after the fight and blah blah blah.  ;D If you need any help, a lot of people (myself included) have talked about their character visiting the Dark Forest/place of death/whatever you choose to call it briefly and meeting a loved one or something. Just a tip.

@Rain: Sorry, I totally missed that post. I missed all of the posts on that page, actually. Whoops. Anyhow, I think it's fine. Liv can go about her own thing now that Sora's been automatically found. Thanks anyways. Now I just need to go back and edit in for the part where she's 'automatically found' because I skipped the Swords info notice. >.> What I get for being careless, I guess. Oh well.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

Ok, then! I'll just write some depressing post about my depressing character, have her find Spera, and maybe they can make it back in time to bid Sora farewell....or something.....

Navarre is in the Sword section now?

Rainshadow

Okay, Ice, I lined it up so that Spera hears a familiar voice, so I hope I gave you an opportunity to find her.  She got knocked out, so you'll probably have to revive her, but if you want Liv to shout out, that would be the best way to line it all up.  If not, it could just be an NPC or something that she heard.  And if you're okay with the idea, Ice and Brook, are we gonna have it that they struggle to make it to the caves and are discovered by either Tim or NPCs?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Can you guys Please Please slow down, I haven't even had the time to read you alls posts!! Really, I just can't keep up.  :(
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Sorry!  I'm trying to keep my posts shorter than SOME players I know.  ;)  (I'm just kiddin' you guys.  Those were pretty darn awesome posts if I do say so myself, even if they were long)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

@Leatho: Same here! I'll almost catch up when I have to go do something else...and come back to three new posts! What?! :o
I'm all caught up now, though, so I'm going to add to your catch up time. Sorry! :P

@Rain: I was planning on pulling in Derik, but Tim could help out instead. Brook?

EDIT: So, it's nearly 1am (what happened there?) so I hope my post made sense. I cut it off before getting Spera back to the caves, but I'm closer....

Rainshadow

YAY!!  Someone found me!  I'm not the liddle ole lonesome squiddel anymore!

Tam and Martin

Can some of the crew make posts? I can't make another post until you guys do ( THe Bloodspine Crew I mean)

Also can somone ffind my character on the island lying down on the beach?

Another thing, aren't some of the members on here that were assigned on the Bloodspine crew, shouldn't they be posting in the "Lost Dreams" thread? Redwaller and I are the only ones that have posted so far.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

I'm going to post, but I haven't had time to yet.

Romsca

Quote from: Icefire on June 09, 2013, 03:36:55 AM
Navarre is in the Sword section now?

Actually, I changed my mind about that

Leatho Shellhound

Hi guys, I'll be gone for the next few days. So I'll post as soon as I get back.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner