News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 10, 2013, 02:20:34 AM
Hi guys, I'll be gone for the next few days. So I'll post as soon as I get back.
So I'll probly post before you, then...

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 10, 2013, 03:54:21 AM
HEY! Squiddel is MY word! MY WORD!  :P

Teeheehee!  I stole it from you!  >:D  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BloodGullet

LOL  :D what's 'squiddle' anyway? is that like squirrel, only spelled wrong?   ;)
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Rainshadow

'Squiddel' is squirrel, only spelled wrong.  I think Dan was the one who started it, and I just kinda caught on.  Lol, I call all squirrels 'squiddels' now, so it drives my dog crazy.  :P  (Yes, she knows what a squirrel is)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

.....I believe BJ actually started it. Didn't he?  ???
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Romsca

Tam and Martin

Thanks Romsca for adding me in that last post!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Tam and Martin

I was going to fit in my second post today but I've got to go. I'll do it tomorrow!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BloodGullet

Quote from: Icefire on June 10, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

now that you say that, something in my foggy memory seems to think it was some character trying to say squirrel, but with the way he way making them talk with an accent, it would come out squiddle.  But, I can't quite remember, ugh, this will bother me, now I have to pull the books off the shelf and look. oh, well, that's not that unpleasant anyway.  :D

Redwaller

I see that the others have extra long posts, so I'm going to edit mine and put more stuff.  :D

Icefire

Quote from: BloodGullet on June 10, 2013, 10:11:40 PM
Quote from: Icefire on June 10, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

now that you say that, something in my foggy memory seems to think it was some character trying to say squirrel, but with the way he way making them talk with an accent, it would come out squiddle.  But, I can't quite remember, ugh, this will bother me, now I have to pull the books off the shelf and look. oh, well, that's not that unpleasant anyway.  :D
YES! I know he did! Now if I could only remember when......
*glances at shelf*
My to do list is too long.....
*glances at shelf again*
NO!
*resists temptation*
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BloodGullet

hey all, this is something I just thought of and wondered about everyone's opinion: since it seems we're all battered and bloody and  pretty much out of sorts, perhaps we could do a time jump thing soon, where we say, "oh, two months have passed by,  blah, blah, blah . . ." or some such thing, just to give them time to heal and get back into doing something other than staggering around and such.   Not that I mind writing about it and all, and everyone's posts are great and all, but . . . it might get a little dry soon, just a bunch of injured beasts and all  :D  just sayin' is all  :D  but, what you folks want to do is ok by me.  I think in the next post or two I can have my character wander back to the caves, perhaps with a little help, and try to convince the swords that she is on their side now.  but, it seems a little early yet, and everyone is still recovering, which is why I thought a bit of time would do them good.  anyway, just an idea.

Dannflower Reguba

BJ had some of the vermin say something similar.... "SquiGGel," not "Squiddel." And yes, I did coin the phrase squiddel.... Just one of those random things I did somewhere along the line, drove everyone crazy for a couple of months.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This