Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodGullet

hope I'm not bugging you all with all these silly ideas, but I figure it doesn't hurt to toss 'em out  :)

what I was thinking is that, first vermin are predictable, and second, not very smart, so, I'm thinking that if they were all sitting around an island, it would not take long for the food to run low, and beasts to start fighting among themselves since there's no leader yet, and with the weather, (hot, cold or rainy), it would not be long before they collectively started grumbling about their condition, blame it on the captain, and then when they realize again the he's not there (they're not too bright), start blaming their trouble on the swords.  so, I think a good way to wrap up the story would be a surprise second attack or night raid that then finally gets everyone to leave or  . . . .   :)    I could just about hear them saying things like "I bet all them cave dwellers have lot's o'food" or, "why do we have to be so miserable, and hot/cot/wet when those woodlanders are all snug and dry in their caves?"  Yar har, to arms! me hearties!
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Icefire

Hey! Sorry, Rain, if you've been waiting on me to post. Sorry to anyone waiting on me. I fully intended to write a post tonight, but I'm barely keeping my eyes open here (and it's only 9:45!) I'll do my best to post tomorrow.
@Rain: Do you want to wake up before you get back to the caves or do you want me to get you back to the caves first?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Ceteruler

where are Nevfae and Golfar in relation to the caves? For some reason I can't seem to figure that out.

Icefire

I believe they both wandered south to some wooded area, but I'm not competely certain either.

I'll attempt to post later this afternoon. If I don't post this afternoon, I'll post late tonight.

BloodGullet

Quote from: Ceteruler on June 14, 2013, 03:59:16 PM
where are Nevfae and Golfar in relation to the caves? For some reason I can't seem to figure that out.

yes, in a wooded area south of the caves.  she wandered south along the coast and then went inland (east?) for a ways, so I suppose actually south-east(ish)  :)

thinking about heading back soon, or you all can feel free to join us over there, nice and peaceful by the river :D

Ceteruler

well... I don't know if Marcus will. From what I'm getting off of him he wants to kill himself. o.o

BloodGullet

yikes! well, perhaps he just needs a change of scenery?  :)   or some beast he can help and then feel better about himself?  Let me know if you want my character to help.

Ceteruler

He wants to see his family again. That's all I'll say. You can do what you want. :P

Rainshadow

@Ice:  Erm, maybe you drag me to the cave first?  That would probably be a bit easier so we don't have to go on with long conversations whilst struggling in the sand.  Plus, with wounds like that, I doubt Spera'll want to wake up.  ;)  Sure, they may not be overly bad, but still, with blood loss and such, I think she'll be unconscious for awhile, so it'd be okay with me for you to just drag her as far as possible.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

@Tam: Where, exactly, is Sculrig on the island? Is he returning to the exact spot on the beach where he was, or another part of the island?

Tam and Martin

He could be pretty much anywhere on the beach. He will probably be returning somewhere around the same spot.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Icefire

@Rain: Got it. I'll try to move her and then call on Derik to help me. Maybe I'll have him place her next to Sora-ish.......hm..... Thoughts?

@Ceteruler: Pleeeaaaasssee don't take it that direction! Marcus doesn't seem the type to take the coward's way out. That's just my opinion, though...

WarriorOfMossflower

Ice, I think it would be a good idea. All three (Spera, Liv, Sora) are roommates, after all. We could have a nice final discussion.  :)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Ceteruler

Icefire: With Marcus's head wound, there's probably some brain damage going there. When he wakens, he's gonna be delirious about finding his wife, and, well, maybe he won't necessarily kill himself on purpose, but he seems very doomed unless someone can stop him. Which basically means being present and able to function normally. :P

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner