Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceteruler

are Liv, Spera, Xbalantie and Spera in the same cave as Marcus? it's kind of hard for me to tell.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Okay, I haven't read them yet, but I will do that after this post, so this may be edited...

@Blood:  Yes, I'm totally fine if you use Joey.  Currently I picture him to be sitting in one end of the infirmary cave, but he (in my mind) is of the type that will just drop whatever they're doing and wander.  So it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have him put down his whittling and walk outside.  :)

@Ceteruler:  I believe so.  I just assumed that they had one cave for all the wounded, so I've started calling it the 'infirmary cave'.  :P

@Warrior:  Oh my goodness!  That post was beautiful!  I felt as if I was going to cry when I read that!  Good job, I say, good job!

@Ice:  I'm sorry, I know this is supposed to be an emotional scene, but I was cracking up when I read this:

Quote from: IcefireWas it really only yesterday afternoon? It seemed like weeks had passed since that peaceful time...

So true!  I mean, it WAS weeks since that peaceful time!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 21, 2013, 11:06:48 PM
  @Ice:  I'm sorry, I know this is supposed to be an emotional scene, but I was cracking up when I read this:

Quote from: IcefireWas it really only yesterday afternoon? It seemed like weeks had passed since that peaceful time...

I know same here.  :D

click the banner

Icefire

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 22, 2013, 12:44:36 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 21, 2013, 11:06:48 PM

I know same here.  :D

Haha! I know, right? I was trying to be all serious, but I couldn't resist that one.

I've been having a harder time this round. It's strange. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just that I'm having a hard time finding time to write a decent post. :P

...and I thought I was busy before!

*laughter from all the more experienced*
Whatever. I'll rest when I'm dead.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Leatho Shellhound

It's not just you, I've been having a harder time this round aswell, I think it's b/c there was more reading in this one, and it's the last round so every one is doing their best.

click the banner

Icefire

@Ceteruler: Btw, totally loving this plot twist wih Joan! I so didn't see that coming!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Ceteruler

thanks Ice. To tell you the truth.... neither did I. XD

BloodGullet

well, my post is up.  sorry if I did a little auto-ing there Wonwill, but it just seemed to flow and fit the thread of the story the best.  It seems to fit her character development also.  Thanks, Rainshadow for 'loaning' me Joey.  He is safe back with the swords.   :D
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Redwaller

Did you do it on purpose to be on the other thread?

BloodGullet

Quote from: Redwaller on June 22, 2013, 08:38:32 PM
Did you do it on purpose to be on the other thread?

yep, it may be confusing, but if you read through the post for that character, you can see how she 'transitioned' into someone for the other side and interacted more with them, so it made sense to post there.

Don't worry, she got her pirate's "reward" for betraying the crew!   ;D
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

W0NWILL

*curls up and sobs* First Sora, now Golfar. When will it end?

Beautiful posts, everybody.

Tam and Martin

I was sad when I read The posts about Sora.....Sad.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

@Ice: THANK YOU SO MUCH!  :D Confused? Understandable. I was trying to fit in that she was smiling slightly, but written out that would have seemed UN-sympathetic.  ::)

Why does everyone have to die!

BTW: Looking for feedback on the transition. (Xbalanties' personality) Good? Bad? Don't ever try something like that again? I've played goofy characters and serious characters, but this one is a little strange to play.

How much time do we have left? I still need to make at least one more post.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

I think we have like 4 or 5 days left. I think.

I want to ask all of you who read my posts, does it seem realistic that Sculrig keeps fainting away then feels strong again? I was thinking it could be like a pain where it will hurt sometimes but then he will be normal the next. I'm just not sure.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000