Rogue Crew vs Sable Queen *&^%$)+£"%$!"?~@

Started by rachel25, May 30, 2013, 03:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Rogue Crew or Sable Queen better?????

Rogue Crew
Sable Queen

rachel25

Which of these books is better this is going to be hard for me because I like both  :-\ AAAAAHHHHGGGGGGG I can't decide RRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL Muffins

Tam and Martin

I think The Rougue Crew. It had a lot of action (I'm not saying the Sable Quean didn't but) and I liked the Storyline.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

GeminyaTome

I'd have to go with The Sable Quean. It's just such a good one!! I do really like Rogue Crew, though.... Ugh. Decisions like these are the hardest!!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: GeminyaTome on May 30, 2013, 09:16:11 PM
I'd have to go with The Sable Quean. It's just such a good one!! I do really like Rogue Crew, though.... Ugh. Decisions like these are the hardest!!

Same here, but I went with The Sable Quean.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

CrazyPug37

The Sable Quean was kind pf like Mattimeo in some ways, but I though the Rogue Crew was way too droll.  Though it had its good moments, I was somewhat bored by it.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Shadowed One

Hey, it had REALLY COOL OTTERS! Because of that, it is automatically one of my favorite books.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Romsca

I liked the Rogue Crew because of its view into the life of pirate vermin

Maudie

That is quite the elaborate title!  :o

I voted for the Sable Quean, as you can probably see by my replacement title.  :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

Thanks mask  ;)
I've finally decided which one I like best if you looked up you'll know who I voted for  ;)   

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Yeah go Rogue Crew woop woop  ;) I love Rogue Crew

Ungatt Trunn

I'l have to go with The Sable Quean.
BTW, you spelled "Quean" wrong, but don't worry. Its a common mistake :)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Yeah, the normal spelling, q-u-e-e-n means a female ruler, but the spelling used in the title, q-u-e-a-n, means a bad woman.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on June 02, 2013, 02:30:24 AM
Yeah, the normal spelling, q-u-e-e-n means a female ruler, but the spelling used in the title, q-u-e-a-n, means a bad woman.

Yeah, BJ did a play-on-words there.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner