News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Redwaller, June 02, 2013, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 13, 2013, 06:32:02 AM
^ How is that possible?  I bought the PC version at a retail store, but it made me register and enter the code in Steam.

Anyway, I wouldn't jump on it immediately; they have "daily deals" and "flash sales" where they'll lower the price of something for a day or a couple of hours, respectively.  Since the Elder Scrolls series is popular, it'll probably be featured for one of those.  If it's getting to be like the day before the sale ends (sale ends July 22), then buy it at the regular sale price, but until then, keep an eye out to see if they get lower!
Well... You could say that I didn't actually "Buy" it. It was brought over by my uncle.

And I'll check it out!  :)

Rusvul

A lot of people have been telling me that I'd really like Skyrim. Apparently, the combat system is really good. I wish it was less eww so that I could enjoy playing it. Oh well, maybe when I'm a bit older.

phoenixfoden

Some games let you turn off gore and swearing,but i dony know if skyrim has that option.

Redwaller

Mask showed me this:

That is so awesome!

Dawnwing

Skyrim: Legendary Edition (the one with the base games and all DLC is on sale for $35.99 (normally $59.99) for the next two hours.

Dawnwing

^ And it's on sale for that price again for the next 25 hours.

A funny picture I saw online, making fun of the stupidity of bandits:

Redwaller

Lol!

And I'm now level 29, and 90 in Blacksmithing.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 20, 2013, 05:11:32 PM
^ And it's on sale for that price again for the next 25 hours.

A funny picture I saw online, making fun of the stupidity of bandits:

that reminds me of fable 3 when you come across a group of thugs and they may say "ive never killed a king/qween before! :D"

Redwaller

I'm now lvl 35, and have joined the Imperial Legion.

Here's a cool picture of a Kajhiit:

WoodlandWarrior

Redwaller you just made my day.  The Imperial Legion is my favorite! :)
"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules."  -Gary Gygax

Redwaller

Quote from: WoodlandWarrior on August 10, 2013, 12:32:21 AM
Redwaller you just made my day.  The Imperial Legion is my favorite! :)
After listening to the Imperials' and the Stormcloaks' causes, I thought that Imperials are the best. They want to keep the peace in Skyrim, while the Stormcloaks want only Nords in Skyrim, and I'm a Kajhiit.

Redwaller

Sorry for double post.

I'm now level 37, and have done the quest where you chase Karliah in Snowveil Sanctum, and I'm shocked to discover that Mercer Frey is the one who killed Gallus!  :o :o :o :o :o

Dawnwing

That's one of the most memorable quests, I think.  I remember my surprise at the paralyzing arrow, then sitting spellbound at the reveal when they were talking, and then Mercer comes over with his sword and I was like "WHAT?!".  I think I posted on another forum right afterward basically with the same response as you.  Quite a surprising twist, no?  xD

I decided to join the Imperials as well.  Legate Rikke is one of my favorite characters in the game, she's awesome.

Redwaller

Quote from: Dawnwing on August 12, 2013, 02:46:23 AM
That's one of the most memorable quests, I think.  I remember my surprise at the paralyzing arrow, then sitting spellbound at the reveal when they were talking, and then Mercer comes over with his sword and I was like "WHAT?!".  I think I posted on another forum right afterward basically with the same response as you.  Quite a surprising twist, no?  xD
Yes! When he thrust his sword in me, I was like "What now?"

Redwaller

UPDATE:

I'm now level 39, am a Nightingale, killed Mercer Frey, and I'm about to go retrieve the crown with Legate Rikke.