News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Redwaller, June 02, 2013, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Join the Imperial!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmmm, I'm not really an expert, but I'd advise you to level up your Smithing to 100 as quickly as possible. Makes you level up quicker, and you can make great armour and weapons.

If you want money, you should go to the Thieves Guild in Riften. They give you lots of money for easy quests.

phoenixfoden

Any tresure locations you know? :D
this game looks really cool!

Redwaller

*Bump*

Now Rainshadow can post all she wants about Skyrim!  ;D

Rainshadow

Teeheehee!  How'd you know I'd be posting here?  ;)

Well, I'll just give a quick update on my character (I got Skyrim from my loving siblings for Christmas).  I have a level 5 (almost 6) Khajiit named Ash, and she has a total of two shouts.  Can't remember what they're called, but it's the first two.  Oh, and I slayed my first dragon today.  It was awesome!  ;D

Lol, but it kinda sucked, I bought a horse, then got off of it to investigate somewhere, and when I came back, my horse was gone.  So I had to hike for the next, oh, ten minutes before I got to a town.  :P  Just got the dumb animal back 'cause I swift traveled to Whiterun.  ::)

Oh, and one last thing:  Sven is awesome.  He's the guy who tries to get you to lie to his girlfriend in Riverwood.  Lol, I did his quest, then it said I could have him follow me, so he followed me till after I'd killed the dragon.  So he got to help kill the dragon.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

W0NWILL

On the subject of Sven, a friend of mine did that quest for Sven, he finished it and was disliked by Faendal. After the quest was completed, he murdered Faendal. As soon as he stepped out of Faendal's house, he was met by a courier with a letter from Sven saying 'I know you killed him. I won't tell anybody though.'

Personally, I don't have any funny or cool stories to share, unless you count the time I was fighting a dragon and it glitched, making the flesh melt off and giving me its soul early, so there was just a dragon of bones flying around. That was pretty cool.

Redwaller

Unimaginative

I also got Skyrim for Christmas. In my first 20 minutes I managed to screw up the story line by trying to kill a Chicken. It made Whiterun mad at me, and I ended up killing Alvor, who I needed to take a quest from. I started the game over before I figured out how to get rid of the bounty. And then in my new game, I managed to get myself in trouble with just about everyone, because I'm a violent menace to Skyrim.  :'(
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

W0NWILL

Ah, the chickens. Worse than actually killing a person.

I killed a chicken once. Then I killed Riverwood.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on December 29, 2013, 11:16:13 PM
I killed a chicken once. Then I killed Riverwood.

Shh!  Stop trying to make me laugh!  My dad's trying to sleep!  :P

Lol, yeah, I haven't killed anyone I wasn't supposed to, but I managed to make people angry by accidentally attacking them whilst trying to fight enemies.  :P  And somehow I became a werewolf... weird.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Some of the details in this game just astound me. For instance,

Dark Brotherhood Questline
While posing as the Gourmet, the cook said to my Khajiit character: "I just didn't expect the Gourmet to be a Khajiit, wouldn't all the hair get in the food?"

I just loved that.
[close]

Unimaginative

You know, W0nwill, that bone dragon may not have been a bug. There actually are Bone Dragons in game. But the early soul implies that it was a bug.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

psybox

Wabbajack!  Does anyone have advice on how to fill a lot of soul gems easily?  My Wabbajack needs charging.

Rainshadow

I haven't actually figured out how to fill one yet.  I think it was explained in the game, but I don't remember.  The only way I was able to recharge my weapons was to buy a few already filled ones.  :P

psybox

My problem isn't about filling them, I want advice about how to fill a large amount quickly.  By the way, you fill them using the soul trap spell or any weapons with the soul trap enchantment.