News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 07, 2012, 12:05:09 AM
Ya know what was weird. I had a dream a girl pulled me into the girls bathroom.Scary! I don't talk about that much but Wolfstar mentioned that he kissed a girl so.
That is scary.

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

K some of you might not beleive this but it's totally true. No lie!!

Last night I had a dream I was in Asmodeus' quarry. I was Martin. Grumm and Rose were there. We were fighting Monitors with tridents and yellow skin and really tuff yellow armor. The Monitors were taller than me by about a foot. One appeared in front of me. I slashed it's neck, it grunted. He tried to stab me but with Martin's sword I deflected it. My eyes filled with blood and the world turned red. I slashed him, I stabbed him. Then I tried to cut off the neck but it took a few slices. I finally killed it. I went over to help out Grumm. I took a slash to my leg and fell. But I got up went crazy and cut about a bagillion times. Then Rose got surrounded. Grumm and I went to help her. Then I yelled,"Redwaaaaaaaaaall!"(even though it wouldn't be built when Rose was alive.) We slashed, ducked, cut, and thrusted. My leg was bleeding and after all the minotors were gone, Rose wrapped a bandage around my leg. Then we cut our way out of the quarry's dead end (like in redwall with matthias).Then the scene shifted. I was at this place I made up in my mind. :-[ I was sitting at the swings at school during recess. and I was still a mouse. This girl mouse came up to me. I don't know what the heck she was talking about. I got so angry, the sword slung on my back, I thrust it in the ground. I ran and ran away from that school. She chased after me. Then I put on full speed and ran about 12 miles to home.

As I said, this was a true dream. I could swear it but my mom said never to swear at all, and I never have.

Søren

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 07, 2012, 02:11:47 PM
K some of you might not beleive this but it's totally true. No lie!!

Last night I had a dream I was in Asmodeus' quarry. I was Martin. Grumm and Rose were there. We were fighting Monitors with tridents and yellow skin and really tuff yellow armor. The Monitors were taller than me by about a foot. One appeared in front of me. I slashed it's neck, it grunted. He tried to stab me but with Martin's sword I deflected it. My eyes filled with blood and the world turned red. I slashed him, I stabbed him. Then I tried to cut off the neck but it took a few slices. I finally killed it. I went over to help out Grumm. I took a slash to my leg and fell. But I got up went crazy and cut about a bagillion times. Then Rose got surrounded. Grumm and I went to help her. Then I yelled,"Redwaaaaaaaaaall!"(even though it wouldn't be built when Rose was alive.) We slashed, ducked, cut, and thrusted. My leg was bleeding and after all the minotors were gone, Rose wrapped a bandage around my leg. Then we cut our way out of the quarry's dead end (like in redwall with matthias).Then the scene shifted. I was at this place I made up in my mind. :-[ I was sitting at the swings at school during recess. and I was still a mouse. This girl mouse came up to me. I don't know what the heck she was talking about. I got so angry, the sword slung on my back, I thrust it in the ground. I ran and ran away from that school. She chased after me. Then I put on full speed and ran about 12 miles to home.

As I said, this was a true dream. I could swear it but my mom said never to swear at all, and I never have.
Well I believe you. Normally, if it was that epic, I would say it was a fake. But the scene shifted, so I suppose you are telling the truth. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

I REALLY COULD SWEAR IT! IT WAS REALLY MY DREAM! I'M REALLY NOT KIDDING! It was so scary fighting monitors! But it was epic.

DeathRage

Wow. o_O Amazing.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Primrosewarrior

My bro here just mutters about MNM's in his sleep.

MatthiasMan

What does that even mean? It doesn't even make sense.

Primrosewarrior

You know, the candy.

MatthiasMan

Well then, excuse me buster girl for joining the conversation.

DanielofRedwall

Last night I had a dream where I was fighting Lord Voldemort (from Harry Potter) with a lightsaber at a train station. I cut off his hand, but then he cut off mine. I was about to kill him, but then I woke up.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

The other night, I dreamed that I was an otter, and Leatho and Tiria got married. It probably came from listening to High Rhulain on audio for half the day. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

I can't remember any dreams last night. I think I remember some kind of vision but can't say what.  Haha! Tiria, your dream is kinda funny.

Wolfstar

Quote from: redwallgurl on April 06, 2012, 08:39:26 PM
Quote from: Wolfstar on April 06, 2012, 02:35:33 AM
I had a dream that I kissed a girl (AGAIN!!).
one question how did the girl look like? it couldnt have been that ad if it was a pretty girl right?!
Well, the first time the girl was cute with brown hair and the second one is cute also with blonde hair.
Happy and kind.

MatthiasMan

Wow, you can actually stand that? I'd die in my dream. I only like the dreams when I'm an animal and there are no humans because it's stress relieving. Forget all those worldly problems and just focus on God.

Tannsrall

I had a dream I was put in a mental hospital, because I was up to 2:00 am trying to fall asleep (cruse you insomnia!)

Backstory:  I have had lots of dreams about my made up redwall character Tannsrall Seapaw (hence my name) and in my mind I came up with that The human version of me is 14 (as I am now) but my otter version of me is around his 32 season, I can travel to each universe in my perfect world. I have a memory of both worlds so all the knowledge I have in human is with me in otter and vis versa. It is kind of like having two personalities but I can only be one at a time (is this making any since?). My otter form talks like a redwaller and my human like a normal american. So I have all the experience of my otter form in my human form. Okay back to my dream 

Dream: Since I stayed up a long time I dreamed I was in science class and my mind went to my redwall state ( so I thought I was in otter form and I was not and did not change physical state) because I had a vision/something that wasn't real, but I thought it was (whats the word?) Everyone in my class looked like a searat and I went into killer instinct. I thought I was holding my dirk (but it was really a pencil) and I screamed out EULALIA!!! and started attacking the searats to make it to the searat captain who was holding a mouse captive (Who was really my science teacher going over this work sheet with my best friend) But just before I made it to the searat Captain I was knocked out by the vice principle (I didn't say I had the strength of my otter form. I awoke in a mental hospital and started to ask questions and nobody could understand what I was saying since no one there understood redwall/mole. I ask the attendant if I could go outside but she did not understand me so I got out of the room and escaped to out side and went up the nearest tree (or tried to). that is when I realized I had hands not paws and my tail was gone, then like one of those flash back moments happened and I was know back in my human mind with a really big mess to clean up. Then I was back awake.

I really wish I could talk redwall and stuff but it is really hard for me to, it is one of my biggest fears/most wanted thing to happen. (I bet if I told an ordinary person any of this they would put me in a metal hospital)
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-