News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

I have had two awesome dreams and there both about Redwall.

First: I was with a platoon from the long patrol. Except I wasn't any of the character I was just watching like a movie. They were tracking a vermin horde and they can got ambushed from behind and they had to run to cover. The hare that my 'camera' was watching yelled to get to this group of huge boulders. once they made it the vermin arrived after them. The patrol lost no members because the hares would pop out of the rocks and then disappear again. The vermin ended up retreating. it was an awesome dream.

Second: I had just fallen asleep when this glow came all orange and yellow like a sunset. I had this warm felling of peace and then Martin The Warrior appeared. He said somethings to me but I can't remember them. It was just like the books, some type of riddle. The last thing I remember is saying to him "Don't Leave!" Then rest is just black until I wake up.

I hope I can remember what Martin said to me.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

Nice. I'm good at riddles. I'ma make what he said! Teehee.

Tansrall my friend,
Go South where land ends,
Into the sea,
Don't ever leave.

I had a weird dream last night and it's really embarrassing.

AbbotAlf0805

I had a dream last night about living in my RPs! IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

I've has dreams where it feels as I'd I'm floating off of my bed. It's really weird. When I wake up it feels like I just recovered from a fall.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

. . .Really? Oh geez. . .

I saw this commercial where this baby was floating up from it's bed and just as it woke up it fell to it's bed. From a commercial to Paranormal Activity or something like that.

Redwallfan7

My sister saw Paranormal Activity. She said it was so scary she didn't sleep for the whole night after watching it. Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Well what you said. . .About floating up from you're bed. . .It sends shivers down my spine.

Redwallfan7

I know, it does to me too. Though I don't physically float out of my bed while I'm dreaming, my body just feels that way sometimes.

Skyblade

That sounds creepy...for me the scariest dream was when I was in the Hunger Games and got killed(in my dream) then became a spirit and saw the rest of the games. The guy that killed me won.
I've had dreams that are hardly sad or scary and I wake up hot, sweaty, and crying. There was this really weird one where they made a WarriorsCats movie but killed off Sandstorm and I woke up crying. Real strange.
Probably the weirdest dream I had is this one where I was in a contest where you had to dive underwater and eat hot dogs. There's too many weird dreams to put in one post.
My favorite dream is this one where I went in Shrek(don't ask) and flew for an ample amount of seconds. Though I have alot of flying dreams they usually end as soon as they start. This one didn't. It was like I was actually flying!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

I've sleep walked before. I was dreaming that my family was having a barbecue. lol

MatthiasMan

You know I had a dream I could jump up then fly for a couple seconds. I was being chased by whoever, summat animal, and I had to get away from him. I was in kinda a giant garden with trees and grass. So I was flying but then my flying powers stopped. Eventually he got me and I died.

Skyblade

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 18, 2012, 12:09:33 AM
You know I had a dream I could jump up then fly for a couple seconds. I was being chased by whoever, summat animal, and I had to get away from him. I was in kinda a giant garden with trees and grass. So I was flying but then my flying powers stopped. Eventually he got me and I died.

I had a dream similar to that. This human with wings(evidence I'm reading too much Maximum Ride) called Hawk was chasing me, but for some reason I could only fly a few inches off the ground. i escaped by jumping in a large swimming pool.

MatthiasMan

That's almost exactly like mine. A guy with wings! Now that you mention it that comes back to me.

Skyblade

Maybe it's normal to have that dream....

MatthiasMan

Haha, I don't know. Maybe I can read people's minds, because I always seem to be thinking what someone else is.