Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I've sleepwalked quite a few times.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I've done it only once and I was pretty young. I got up and stood in the middle of the hallway and just stood there. My mom heard me, got up, and told me to go back to bed. I was just like, "Ok." And I went back to bed.
But my last dream was awful!
I was in a boat and drove it to shore. When I jumped out of the boat, a CROCODILE jumped up and bit my hand, dragging my under the water. No one was there to help me... So I woke up and screamed.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

I LOVE this topic. I could talk forever about dreams.

Wisteria, I had a dream like that. Except it was with dinosaur's and in my backyard, which had absolutely no reference to it.
    In the woods my family heard a giant T-Rex. And I mean GIANT! We had to start running around in a line, oldest to youngest, and I was in the back. We ran around the woods and blah blah. So we emerged to our back yard and saw the T-Rex a bit later. So we ran to our house. I tripped on a rock and turn around to see a giant, pitch black mouth encover me and bite my head off. Then I wake up.

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that I met some of our members here in real life, and we talked about Redwall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Awesome, I think they should have a Redwall Convention or something. But I could never go to another country to go to one.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

*sigh* If only we could all really meet in real life, and have different t Redwall clubs.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Ditto. I have NEVER met someone who love's Redwall as much as I do. Any way, off topic.

Dreams. . .

Redwallfan7

Right! Sorry if we got off topic. I had a dream where I had a mall in my house

Tannsrall

I had a minecraft dream last night. I think I fell in lava.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Tiria Wildlough

If we all keep in touch, we might be able to have a convention when we grow up.
I've had some dreams where I meet someone I knew ages ago.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 21, 2012, 02:04:16 AM
If we all keep in touch, we might be able to have a convention when we grow up.
(Sorry, I know this isn't about dreams but.)
Well I could run away and meet one of you. I have a map and compass, and I don't know why but I feel like my cousin Mya would help me. Why do think I make Redwall weapons? In case I do have to run away, out to the wilderness.

Redwaller

Sometimes i control my dreams!  :o

Sometimes, when i fall in a dream, i thinks to m'self "No! I can't die!" And i continue on dreamin'! Awesome!  8)

Rainshadow

I had a dream the night before a piano recital.  I was supposed to wake up at 6 am to get ready to leave by 8.  In my dream, I woke up at 8, but when I looked at my clock, the 8 was on the right side of the clock where the 5 should have been.  When I woke up, it was a little before 6, but I was so freaked out that I just got up anyway.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

I have...strange dreams, to say the least.

Like, a few nights ago, I dreamt I was Rakkety Tam MacBurl, fighting alongside Doogy Plumm, and I beheaded Araltum... and then the night before that I dreamt I was Melanda MacBurl, and that I had slain a giant adder that was threatening the Abbey...
lol, those were my first ever Redwall dreams, but now I've been having them every night. Somehow I recall most of my dreams quite vividly.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

I had a horrible dream when I was 4 or something like that.  I was playing at a playground, when all of a sudden, there was a red stream running from one of the bouncy toys.  I walked up to it and all that I saw was a lady riding on the bouncy toy with a river of blood coming from her leg.  When I woke up I was so terrified that I just ran to my mom and jumped in bed with her.  I still remember that dream!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!