News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that I was in Redwall! It was so awesome. I was helping in the kitchens and learning how to use a javelin.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 25, 2012, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 18, 2012, 04:34:40 AM
Dreams. . .The mind at it's full potential. . .A reality within the reality. . .A dream within a dream. . .Mind inside itself. Dreams unlock the minds urge to imagine. Create the perfect world. . .

Was that a quote from Inception?

Haha, yeeeeah boy. That movie is sick. But it's so awesome and mind boggling. Heheh. Man I think I'll go watch it right now. . .

But anyway. . .

I had the weirdest dream. Really, I cannot begin to describe the environment. It was all so complex and creative, mazes and blocks, twists and turns. It was like I invented a whole world. But the weirdest thing of all was that my dream was twenty four hours. So when I woke the next day, I wasn't sure if it was real. Because that dream had actually lasted for one whole day. Like I saw the clock ticking at second speed and stuff. So I built like some kind of world. Undescribable. . .

W0NWILL

Weird dream last night, there was man-eating dragons, they were born from frosting, so cake was outlawed. It ended with my friend being killed and me eating cake and a dragon exploding from it.

MatthiasMan

Umm. . .Can you explain it a little better?

W0NWILL

It was a city sort of setting, the dragons were your average dragons, but they weren't friendly like some, they could only eat you if there was frosting nearby so people huddled down in shelters FAR AWAY from the bakery. Tack the first description on and that's about it.

Dawnwing

I've had a lot of Skyrim dreams lately.  Whatever I dreamed about last night, I can't remember the plot, I know it was a Skyrim/Name of the Wind (a novel by Patrick Rothfuss) crossover.  I commented on another site when reading it (the same week that I started playing Skyrim) that their worlds remind me quite a bit of each other; they actually were woven quite well in my dream.

Rainshadow

I had a dream about a game called LOTRO.  Me and my bro were playing it, and somehow he found out how to copy his character, a lvl 50 Rune Keeper named Hrockstone, over top of my character, Eldanna.  So instead of having Eldanna, I had Hrockstone.  My brother and I were playing the twin Hrockstones and beating up enemies.  It was weird, but fun.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

REVIVE!

Probably my favorite dream is one that I had when I started reading the Warriors series.  I dreamed that I was a white-furred kittypet that was accepted into ThunderClan and made into an apprentice.  Bluestar named me Clotpaw.  I know.  Clotpaw!  My brother, for some odd reason, was my mentor.  It was cool because I got to go to the Gathering that night.  The first day of me being an apprentice and I got to go to a Gathering!  Yeah, but then I woke up before I could go.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rain, please don't double post. The mods said that if you want to add something, you can click the notebook icon in the corner of your post. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to be helpful  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I had heard in a different topic that if you were reviving a topic (which I was because it was a while ago that I had posted the last one), you were allowed to double post.  Sorry about that if I was wrong in that idea.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 20, 2012, 01:19:23 AM
  I had heard in a different topic that if you were reviving a topic (which I was because it was a while ago that I had posted the last one), you were allowed to double post.  Sorry about that if I was wrong in that idea.
Oh, ok. Well in that case... I didn't know, thanks for pointing that out.

Lily

Rainshadow is right, if enough time has passed you can revice a topic by double posting. A good way to check this kind of thing it to read the rules. ;)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on August 20, 2012, 02:23:08 AM
Rainshadow is right, if enough time has passed you can revice a topic by double posting. A good way to check this kind of thing it to read the rules. ;)
Ok. Sorry!

DanielofRedwall

I had a dream where I was fighting a whole heap of zombies in a shopping centre. Some of them looked like people I knew. No idea where that came from. Before the zombies came we were shopping and I was looking at the music albums. I was going to buy an album which doesn't exist. That's what I remember.
Received mostly negative reviews.

SpiderMonkey

I had a strange dream a while ago.  I woke up on a seemingly normal day, then walked into the bathroom.  Some guy I've never met told me enthusiastically "You really gotta try these burritos!"  I kind of freaked out at that, but I tried one anyway, quite good!  I walked down the stairs and saw a semi truck parked in my living room.  By then I wasn't even surprised, as the burrito thing was about as strange as it gets.  A man walked out of the car and said, "Congratulations!  You've won a million dollars and a pet monkey!"  I woke up before I could have some fun with the monkey though.  :-\