News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

...run by Skarzs?

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

...run by Shade?

Faiyloe

No... It wasn't anyone I knew In RL and they didn't like me much. XP

Rainshadow

I had a weird yet awesome dream last night.  It was weird because I was Haruhi (from Ouran High School Host Club), but it was awesome because I was Haruhi!  I don't remember all of it, but I remember that I went to some sort of little bakery store or something with Hikaru and Kaoru, and they paid for whatever I was buying.  (I think I might've been buying ingredients for cookies I was going to make with Haruhi's - my - dad.)  I feel like there was a lot more to it, but the store was the only bit I could remember.  It was really cool, though, and the twins looked very attractive.  :P  (They looked like themselves, but like real people instead of anime characters.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 14, 2015, 08:44:46 PM
No... It wasn't anyone I knew In RL and they didn't like me much. XP
So, if Shade and Skarzs don't know you IRL, then they fall into the category of people who like you much? ;D

Faiyloe

Søren

Revive.
I've started having weird dreams again lately. It's like I went a whole few months dreamless, and then they come back vivid and strange.
For instance: In my most recent vivid dreams, there's been V, two different Starbucks, Bono, Dog-flavored Green Tea (don't ask, it was a dream), John Coffey from The Green Mile (I saw it cleaned up on TV), and me suddenly losing the ability to walk.
And I'm it even describing how it all is meshed together.

Gonff the Mousethief

My dreams, are, well, not right in the head. I have never had a normal dream in my life, and can remember most of them in vivid detail. Most everyone thinks I make them up, but I never do. One of my more recent ones was when I had a Spanish 1 test the next day, so in my dream the school changed directions, the lockers wouldn't open, I was put into 1st grade, and oh, so much more things I hate to relive. They really hurt sometimes. One big kicker in my dreams is that I remember how the things felt, how they smelled, how they tasted, all of that.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Yeah, some dreams can be like nightmares but not be scary. I'm not sure if there even is a thing like a "normal dream".

Søren

MAN, these never end. I keep having here realistic dreams, they are actually quote possible with nothing crazy really. But they're so vivid they just hang in my mind.
And lately, they've involved V. They're dreams I wish I didn't have, but know that they're in my head I can't them out. They're surreal in the sense that it's so lifelike, textures, smells, sounds, control over myself (to an extent) in the dream; that they're slightly disturbing. I won't post them, because they probably are to weird for you guys to read (not like giant baby heads floating around eating watermelons weird, but like "...dude. Too much information" weird.

James Gryphon

I just saw this topic again, and figured I'd put down one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.

I guess that I must have been having trouble getting to sleep that night. I took either an Ambien or a melatonin pill to "help me along". I went to sleep in the recliner, covered up with my blanket.

I woke up sometime later. I didn't open my eyes, but I heard my parents talking about something that had happened. Instead of getting up, I kept my eyes closed and listened. As it turned out, a guy I knew (not very well, but well enough) had committed suicide. I was very discouraged to hear about that, and, not feeling like getting up, kept my eyes closed. I heard my mother leave the house, and I went back to sleep.

Some time later... I woke up again. The lights weren't on, and I don't think my dad was there. Something felt off. I got up, looked around, and went to check their bedroom to see if anybody was there.

I saw that my mother was still in bed. But I thought she had just left not too long ago?!?

Reality disconnect.

It turned out that everything I mentioned (from my waking up the first time) was a dream. In reality, I don't think my dad had come home yet, my mother hadn't left the house, and nobody that I knew had died. My subconscious mind made it all up, with a little help from some medication.

That has to be one of the weirdest dreams, and experiences, I can remember happening in my life.
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Insane, James, just insane.

The two recent and stand-out ones I remember happened about a month ago on the same night. I had taken sleep medication that night and was quite nervous because the next day I had my driving test. In the first dream I was at an airport flying to New Zealand with my friend for some reason, and I kept saying Switzerland instead of New Zealand (???) and she had to keep correcting me. In the second dream I was waiting in line at a Taylor Swift concert, but my friend who had my ticket wasn't showing up or answering their phone, and I was panicking. I woke up quite disappointed because I remembered Taylor Swift isn't even coming to my city on her latest tour (I'm genuinely quite a Taylor Swift fan). Not really sure what the psychology behind those dreams were, but they were interesting to say the least. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady Ashenwyte

I had an extremely weird dream in which I was in relatively dark room with an orange light. I was sitting on this brown, flat seat. (Just a big carved piece of wood. Note, I don't remember the seat at all, but I just know.) So, I was sitting next to a girl I despise, when she says something to me and kisses me full on the lips. I was shocked and woke up.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.