News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

One night I dreamed it was raining, and the next day it rained. Probably a coincidence though.

Hey, why don't we post

Best
Worst
Scariest
Saddest
Funniest
Weirdest
Most realistic

dreams? I hope I'm not ignored again

For best, I'd say the one where I flew above a town for at least a good number of seconds. I love flying dreams.
For worst, the one where my brother chased me like he was trying to kill me.
For scariest, the one where I got killed in the hunger games. I became a spirit afterwards...it was creepy.
For saddest, wen they made a Warriors movie and killed off Sandstorm. Seriously. That was back when I was obsessed with Warriors.
For funniest, when I was entered ina contset where I had to dive in water and eat hot dogs.
For weirdest, maybe when I was ina playground, then explored a forest nearby, which turned into a forest of toys, and at the end I came to me church
Most realistic......the dream where it rained ^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

MatthiasMan

That's a good idea Sky. Except. . .I don't want to put the best dream I ever had. And besides, the dream thread is for all dreams so it doesn't make a difference on which one you put in.

Skyblade

That's true, but I'm just making a suggestion here. You don't have to go with it if you hate it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Lol, I can't remember enough of my dreams to be able to do that!  I don't even remember the dream I had this morning!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that I watched a movie in Japanese, and I didn't understand a word of it  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Oh that one where you said you met me in it and it was a romantic comedy in Japanease?

Tiria Wildlough

I sleepwalk too. The other night I got out of bed half-awake with the feeling that I needed to ask my mum something. I woke up properly at my parents' bedroom door, and couldn't remember what I was going to ask, so I went back to bed. I sort of remembered my question, but it was a a really random question anyway.
Last night I dreamed about someone who burned to death playing their violin. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

That's sounds very. . .evil.

My dreams are too long to post. I don't even wanna try posting this one.

Rainshadow

I'm helping in our VBS this year, and the night after the first day I had a horrible nightmare.  I dreamed that on Tuesday, 1,000 kids came in for VBS.  It freaked me out.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tannsrall

I had a scary dream last night that included herobrine from minecraft chasing me.

Also have you guys seen this?
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

That's freaky.  So, Wednesday night I had another nightmare about VBS.  This time it was about the skit that I was doing.  I dreamed that I completely forgot my lines and I brought a random dude onto the stage.  He totally messed up the skit, and I remember running off the stage, crying.  It was horrible.

Tannsrall

I hate those dreams they seem so real and it stinks.

The night before a school field trip to a theme park. I had a dream that I was late and missed it.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

I had a dream recently that someone bought nasty donuts and put them on their driveway.  I was riding a bike with a whole bunch of other people and tried to steal the donuts.  What was freaky was that it was supposed to be in my neighborhood, but I didn't know anyone in the dream and it looked nothing like my neighborhood.

MatthiasMan

Dreams. . .The mind at it's full potential. . .A reality within the reality. . .A dream within a dream. . .Mind inside itself. Dreams unlock the minds urge to imagine. Create the perfect world. . .I had a dream that I was falling. Falling in a dark place. I feel gravity force upon my stomach. When I awake I feel my heart beat. Sweat trickles down my face. The sun fills my eyes in the windows.

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 18, 2012, 04:34:40 AM
Dreams. . .The mind at it's full potential. . .A reality within the reality. . .A dream within a dream. . .Mind inside itself. Dreams unlock the minds urge to imagine. Create the perfect world. . .

Was that a quote from Inception?