Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

Last night I had a dream that I was a mouse warrior for redwall
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Iamthatis

More on the dream I was a mouse warrior for the abbey I was meeting a other mouse who gave me Martin's sword and armor and from that very moment I was one with the great Martin the Warrior
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Iamthatis, pleaze dinnae double pozt. If ye 'ave zummat tae add tae a previouz pozt, juzt edit it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Once I had a Redwall dream. This was back when I first started reading Redwall. There was a hoard of Redwall rats living in the walls of my house and there was a random squirrel jumping around. (in this dream I was a human and human sized and the animals were animal sized.) Well some how I shrunk and got captured by the rat leader who tied me up and I got lead about in the walls of my house. Wired right. soon after i had the dream I based my first Fan fiction villain after the rat in my dream. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

An' zat villain'z name vaz Vilu Daskar ah'm guezzin'?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

No he didn't have a name in the dream but afterwards I named him Bloodtooth but recently I changed it to Rilgar the Terror.     

Tiria Wildlough

I have this recurring dream where I have to drive the car my family has at the time for whatever reason. Usually because I'm late for something. :-[
I also had this dream where I was doing schoolwork with Lindsey Stirling. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I once had an extremely weird dream where I was a princess and ran away from home 'cause it was really tiresome being a princess and such.  Then I met some guy named Bradley who owned a motorcycle and we got married.  It was... strange, to say the least.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I had this weird but awesome dream last night where I was with some friends in a dark street and for some reason we decided to go into a random house. The house turned out to be this awesome mansion with cushions everywhere. ;D Pretty soon we found all these starving pet mice running around, and we decided that the owner of the house must be too lazy to feed them. One of my friends suggested I adopt them, but all I could think of was how my mouse would slaughter them. :-\ (Well, not really.)Then the owner of the house showed up and yelled at us.

;D
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

Well then, ok.  :o

Well, in my dream;

Last night, I ended up in a forest, with a bunch of houses everywhere. My worst nightmare happened. Spiders. Spiders, spiders, and more spiders. Arachnophobia was my downfall. I screamed(no, not yelled for once) and ran all the way out of the woods. Then I woke up. Short-n-Sweet, yay.

I hate spiders is the lesson of the day.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Me too! About the spiders not the dream.

Blaggut

I the weirdest dreams here. Mwahahahahhaha

WELL! I was asleep in my sleeping bag. In my house. And Jeff stood over me and said go to sleep. So I went sleep. The next morning (in the dream) my parents and I went to a fancy restraunt, and I walked behind the counter after the left and fell through a trap door! I fell into a small bathroom. I hid behind the toilet. The Jeff jumped in, and start sniffing the air. Then he left the room and I woke up.

Next! I title this one "house hunger games" WELL! I was in my living room with another person, holding a sword. And we were crouching. I heard people leaving in the foiryer/front door/stair area.  I looked outside and Cato and the other careers were walking! The end.
~Just a soft space boi~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lazt night part o' me dream involved me Mum bein' nice tae a zmav opozzom, vhich iz funny becauze zhe 'atez opozzomz.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 24, 2013, 06:54:59 PM
Lazt night part o' me dream involved me Mum bein' nice tae a zmav opozzom, vhich iz funny becauze zhe 'atez opozzomz.
Hahaha. :D
I'm not a hipster.

KitrallStreamrippler

I just woke up from the best dream ever. I was at school, hanging out with friends, and suddenly bouncy balls exploded everywhere. So I grabbed one, and... it turned into a cupcake! They ALL turned into cupcakes! They were all different sizes, shapes, and colors, and they were really yummy, too. It was awesome. I ate one, then I woke up. ;D ;D ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!