News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on November 27, 2013, 04:53:28 PM
I just woke up from the best dream ever. I was at school, hanging out with friends, and suddenly bouncy balls exploded everywhere. So I grabbed one, and... it turned into a cupcake! They ALL turned into cupcakes! They were all different sizes, shapes, and colors, and they were really yummy, too. It was awesome. I ate one, then I woke up. ;D ;D ;D
LOL! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I had a dream that I was breaking into someone's house late at night (for a good reason, though!), and they caught me.  I explained myself (I think I said something about someone being injured or someone starving or something), and the mother (there was only a mom and her son in the house) gave me what I needed and sent me on my way.  Of course, on the way out, the son (who was strangely playing outside in the middle of the night) called me over and asked if I wanted to try their rope swing before going.  There was a pool underneath it, oddly enough, and so when I fell off the swing, I got soaked.  Then I woke up.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 30, 2013, 01:35:46 AM
I once had an extremely weird dream where I was a princess and ran away from home 'cause it was really tiresome being a princess and such.  Then I met some guy named Bradley who owned a motorcycle and we got married.  It was... strange, to say the least.
Hehe, sounds like a regular fantasy/romance story! ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on November 27, 2013, 04:53:28 PM
I just woke up from the best dream ever. I was at school, hanging out with friends, and suddenly bouncy balls exploded everywhere. So I grabbed one, and... it turned into a cupcake! They ALL turned into cupcakes! They were all different sizes, shapes, and colors, and they were really yummy, too. It was awesome. I ate one, then I woke up. ;D ;D ;D
Awesome  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ad a Doctor Vho dream lazt night!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 28, 2013, 12:59:11 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 28, 2013, 12:54:14 AM
Ah 'ad a Doctor Vho dream lazt night!

Please, do share!

Unfortunately zat'z av ah can really remember. Ach!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

rachel25

I had a dream the night before last, that I was on a hill, and on the other hill were my two horses. (I say my but I mean, my families two horses) But they'd been painted black in places. But then someone came, and lead them off through some woods, and then they came racing past with loads of other horses. And they were running past a fish, and chip shop, and there was free fish, and chips for kids, and teenagers. I then joined the cue, but when it was my turn the lady serving the fish, and chips began talking French. And I couldn't understand what she was saying, and everyone was getting angry with me, and I didn't get my free coke.  :( I then woke up.

Veil Sixclaw

All the dreams I have are extremely weird..
Pie iz awesome

rachel25

Same here. I had a dream once that I'd built a lego city in my brother's bedroom. And all the toys were controlling themselves, and were trying to escape. :o

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on November 28, 2013, 05:51:40 PM
Same here. I had a dream once that I'd built a lego city in my brother's bedroom. And all the toys were controlling themselves, and were trying to escape. :o
:o :o :o

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 28, 2013, 11:51:20 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on November 28, 2013, 05:51:40 PM
:o :o :o

Aye, zat doez zound......intereztin'......Ah've 'ad zeveral bad dreamz vhere Slappy from Goosebumps' Night O' Ze Livin' Dummy (Ze T.V zhov verzion) vaz chazin' me an' tryin' tae turn me intae a livin' dummy like 'im viz 'iz green gaz zin'y. Ach, ag'm glad ah've never been caught yet!!!

rachel25

I had a dream last night that I was riding down a muddy lane with my brother, and sister. Me, and my sister were on our horses, and my brother was on a horse that we don't own. And we were going to a show, and won loads of prizes.  ;D But then the dream turned weird, and there was this man walking up the road next to my house, but he had been shot, and was really sad, and I felt sad for him.

Rainshadow

I had a dream last night that I went to my friend's house because something had happened at my home and I couldn't stay there.  I remember that another friend and his parents were there, and they made breakfast for me (which was weird, 'cause it was Friend #1's house, not Friend #2!).  Friend #2 commented on how I looked different, and my response was something like "Yeah, 'cause you've never seen me in my PJs."  It was weird.