News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I know right? When I woke up I was like... what the heck  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

If I had a dream where my sister tied me to a chair, then I would definitely freak out, because she can be a terrifying ninja sometimes.

Last night, I dreamed something about Zev Asho and a Deleter trying to kill him.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Ceteruler

I dreamt that I had to dance in random places at school.

It makes more sense in the dream.

Nightfire

Sounds fun to me. :D Last night, I dreamed about the animal shelter that I work at. Then I woke up, fell asleep again, and this time my dream was about Squeegle, AKA, Ian Moone, that creepy black-suited guy from CSI. Here is him, and the white thing on his face is a zipper:
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

that guy in the picture above is creepy! i'll be holding a bootknife at all times now

i had a dream aboot muffins
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

WildDoogyPlumm

Once I had this dream where I was reading the epilogue of Rakkety Tam, but in my dream Melanda said that Tam died.  :o
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

eualaia

i had a dream about this song

Tannsrall

I had a dream that when we were in the computer lab during math I kept on turning the screen sideways to annoy the teacher.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Lily

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 24, 2012, 11:08:46 PM
I had a dream that when we were in the computer lab during math I kept on turning the screen sideways to annoy the teacher.
Awww, don't annoy your teacher, teachers are people too!

I dreamt I was being chased by wild boars. I think I had that dream because I had wild boar hot pot at a party the other night. I'm sorry I ate you, wild boars, you're just so delicious!

Nightfire

I had a dream that I was in an awesome, medieval looking library, checking out all sorts of awsome books, and then out of nowhere comes a creepy-looking, seven-year-old kid holding a Waodani hunting spear. He proceeds to stab me through the heart with it, adn I wake up to the sound of my sister's phone going off. I was panting and terrified to go back ot sleep for a while after that!!! It was the first time I'd ever been murdered in one of my dreams!!! :o

Tiria Wildlough

I had LOADS of weird dreams, including one where I claimed I had a boyfriend. :o :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wot Wot

i usually have dreams about books i have read or films i have watched where i become like the major person and do stuff

Tannsrall

I had a dream that I got a Kindle fire and it was awesome. Last night I had really freaky dream that involved the happy mask man from Majora's mask, and some other weird stuff that I find scary.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

eualaia

i had a dream about sleeping

Coobreedan

My dream before last night's dream was weird (normal for me).
I was invited to one of my friends' birthday parties but when I went there he melted into green goo and then I stood in it and became a bug man like below:

Then another guy at the party (who I hate) did an evil laugh and a tunnel popped up. Next thing I know I am in the tunnel and there are three rollercoaster ride carriage thingies. Two of them looked like me (in bug form) and one was a Naruto one! I ran over to the Naruto one but the guy I hate was already in there and I refused to go in the other two. That's all I can remember.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.