Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

i had a dream that i was steve from minecraft

steve:
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

ok i had this awsome dream where  me my  sister an d her freind were at a star wars/indiana jones/guitar hero convention and ok i got to meet the actor for luke skywalker and han solo they were awsome and then at the end some guy from a famous band got in a fight with SLASH and they battle it with guitar hero it was awsome
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Last night I dreamed that I had turned into a bounty hunter and I was fighting alongside Luke Cardassia against the Space Pirates. It was epic!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

I had a dream last night that I visited Redwall. It was so cool! Almost everything was the same. I got to use the sword of Martin (almost).
K so, as I was dreaming I was in the Great Hall. The sword of martin was on the floor right in front of me. I picked it and put it on. Then I turned around and Matthias (young) was standing there. I  unsheathed the sword and went to like this practicing room. I was just about to swipe this log in half, BUT THEN I WOKE UP.

I HATE YOU MORNING!!!!!!!!!

Also I was a mouse like Matthias and Martin.

Nightfire

I dreamed last night that ten Kaminoans were doing Nahra, their form of ballet, in the middle of my living room.  :o
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Ceteruler

I had a dream that I had to drive over 60 mph (which, for a new driver, is /really/ scary) Fight a monster, and give CPR to a friend who ended up dieing anyway.

Wolfstar

I had a dream that I kissed a girl (AGAIN!!).
Happy and kind.

psybox

Quote from: Ceteruler on April 05, 2012, 11:06:23 PM
I had a dream that I had to drive over 60 mph (which, for a new driver, is /really/ scary) Fight a monster, and give CPR to a friend who ended up dieing anyway.
at the same time?

Ceteruler

Primrosewarrior

Quote from: Wolfstar on April 06, 2012, 02:35:33 AM
That's disturbing

Søren

I once had a dream that I drove a little orange jeep without a seat though a mall.  Don't ask. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Uhhgg. One time I was being chased by a dinosaur, and I tripped and fell. The last thing I remember was a big Dinosaur mouth coming over me. Then I woke up with my heart pumping fast. It was SOOOOOOO scary!!!

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that my library got turned into a dinosaur musuem.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Quote from: Wolfstar on April 06, 2012, 02:35:33 AM
one question how did the girl look like? it couldnt have been that ad if it was a pretty girl right?!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Ya know what was weird. I had a dream a girl pulled me into the girls bathroom.Scary! I don't talk about that much but Wolfstar mentioned that he kissed a girl so.