News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaiTheDog

Last night, I had this dream where there was a young boy outside my house screaming for help because he was being chased by a kidnapper. He screamed for what felt like hours, and I couldn't do a thing to help him no matter how hard I tried. It was very discomforting :(.  

MatthiasMan

Uuhh. I had another Redwall dream with Martin and Rose. I can't believe it. Now I've had 3. And I'm not lying either. It's totally true. The words are like he was writing in a journal. OK. So here goes. (it's in first person with Martin)

I looked off the hill at Noonvale. What a sight! Cottages, buildings, fields. They had it all.  I'm returning to Noonvale after I slayed Badrang. Rose is standing next to me. Grumm is following behind me and Rose keeps muttering under her breath. I can still remember Badrang,"Drop your sword or this is the last time your little lovely squeaks again." We have arrived at Noonvale and everyone is coming to greet us. Rose took me to her room and showed me the view of her wall sized window. Everything, from Noonvale to the Eastern Sea! You could see the mountain with the Gawtrybe Squirrels. What a sight. Rose said something to me but I didn't hear it so I just said," Aye." Rose kept muttering under her breath. I'm getting tired writing while walking. Until next time.

Martin the Warrior
Son of Luke the Warrior

As I said, no lies. Something is weird though about my dream, Rose survived the injuries of Badrang. When I was dreaming it was like Martin was the narrator of the dream.

Tannsrall

Mabey it was Martin!  :o
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

I don't know but the words burned in my brain like an iron or hot pot or a sword being shaped when it just came out of the fire all red like. I think God is trying to tell me something, but what?

Nightfire

Who knows, but you should write the story!!!!! "IF ROSE HAD SURVIVED THE BATTLE!" Sounds epic!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Søren

I once had a dream that I was driving a little jeep around a mall, and the jeep had no seat for me to sit in. But it didn't hurt. ???

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Haha!! That's so weird. Did all the people in the mall get run over or something?

OK. This is officially getting weird. I had but a fourth dream with Gnoff, Dandin, and Martin. I say I don't know what happened in the dream but it must have been bad because you usually don't remember nightmares. I do KNOW I had one because I remember Martin from the tapestry staring at me. And when I woke up and remembered it, there was like a vision of some kind in my head of Gnoff and Dandin. It was them on the cover of Mossflower, except for Martin.

Ceteruler

I had a dream that I had an epiphany but I forget what it was.

DanielofRedwall

MatthiasMan, I'm sure these dreams are nothing to wore about. Normally these dreams are caused by thinking or doing something a lot. So, if you've been reading a lot of Redwall or thinking about it a lot you might have Redwall dreams.
Received mostly negative reviews.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 11, 2012, 02:09:16 PM
MatthiasMan, I'm sure these dreams are nothing to wore about. Normally these dreams are caused by thinking or doing something a lot. So, if you've been reading a lot of Redwall or thinking about it a lot you might have Redwall dreams.
I know I know, but it's still weird. But it all felt ssooooo real though. I can't even explain it.

Tiria Wildlough

Maybe you should write a story about it. That might make you feel better.
Last night, I dreamed that there were two of my cat, and when I woke up, I actually said to him, 'Where's your clone, puss?' :D :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Quote from: MatthiasMan on May 11, 2012, 06:15:27 PM
I know I know, but it's still weird. But it all felt ssooooo real though. I can't even explain it.

Maybe it's because you need to write a story about that.  ;)

Tannsrall

In my dream last night that I was at this lake out in some forest somewhere (Montana maybe?). I don't remember most of the events but the part that I remember most is when these two bear cubs and their mother come from out of the trees. The two cubs run towards me and knock me over playfully. None of them hurt me, but it was weird because I felt like I was seeing old relatives. There were also these wolves but I just saw them for a moment.The last thing I remember is just the face of the face a wolf looking at me. I had that same distant feeling of kinship.

I have no idea what this means, even though dreams often mean nothing, this one was different. It felt so real, like I was actually there.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwaller

When I was reading Eragon, I dreamed that he was dead and I was feeling so sad. Weird  :P

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwaller on May 30, 2012, 06:22:11 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on May 11, 2012, 06:15:27 PM

Maybe it's because you need to write a story about that.  ;)
Hmmm. . . I'm already working on 2 fan fics, but. . . OK. I guess I can fit in some time for another. :D