News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I had a dream where I was sliding down this slide that never ended, and it had a gumball machine in it
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I once had a dream that I was just walking down a road, then this gaping hole opened up underneath my feet and I just kept falling and falling and falling...*hours later*  And falling and falling and falling.  Then I woke up to an alarm.  Never hit the ground, which was nice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I've had dreams exactly like that... except I fall off mountains
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Once i dreamed that there was these robbers somewhere(but i was only like watching, like a movie) and then suddenly there's this alarm that starts and i was like. "Stop the alarm!" The ni woke up and my younger brother's alarm was beeping(I'm the oldest in my family, Yay!)

Rainshadow

I had a dream that I had to get out of the country because there was a massive volcano eruption and several tornadoes.  I woke up right as the plane I was riding on blew up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I once dreamed that I met the olsen twins, and we went on a game show and then went out for ice cream. When it was time for them to go, they ignored me... I honestly thought it was real.

I also dreamed that my family tied me up to a chair with heavy rope, and then threw a lot of candy at me  :P

Rainshadow

I had a dream that all of the trees near my house had spiders on them that were as big as those gigantic king crabs.  I thought it was real until I was about 10.

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that I was caught in a spider web in my room

Rainshadow

I had a dream that there were two giant spiders crawling up my leg.  I woke up with itching legs and hair that was standing on end.  I didn't like that dream.

WarriorOfMossflower

Recently I had a dream I was strangled by Asmodeus...something I just remembered.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

I didn't like the spider web one

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 22, 2012, 01:48:09 AM
I didn't like the spdier web one
I imagine not, I wouldn't like it either!

Redwallfan7

I want to have a dream where I'm in Redwall Abbey

Rainshadow

When I was riding on a long car trip one time, I fell asleep.  I dreamed that I was on a roller coaster, going up and down.  Then I dreamed that I went up a giant hill, and went down at lightning fast speeds.  Right as I hit the bottom, I woke up to find that we had hit a bump.

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 22, 2012, 01:50:19 AM
I want to have a dream where I'm in Redwall Abbey
Redwall dreams are always awesome until you're strangled by Asmodeus.
Just think of your favourite thing from Redwall when you're trying to sleep.