News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Girls vs. Guys Round 7!

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 08, 2013, 05:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

16  There is still hope while I am alive!!  *Dies*  Well, I guess that didn't work...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

psybox

Ungatt Trunn

15! Come on, boys! Lets win another round!

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Rainshadow

13  Why not let the poor metal-mouth win this round?  I can hardly speak, so why not show some pity on me?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

12. Because I am a hard, cold, heartless murdere- Luvvy! Get away from the computer! Stop making me look bad! Back to the cupboard.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

12  I COULDN'T EVEN EAT A PITTED CHERRY.  OR BAKED POTATO SOUP.  OR A MILKSHAKE.  Okay, I could eat the milkshake (drink, I guess), but it felt EXTREMELY weird.

phoenixfoden

11. Then youll have milkshake for dinner  :)

Rainshadow

12  Nah, I had leftover baked potato soup for dinner.  It hurt.  I had a milkshake after getting the braces on as a sort of little 'treat'.  And also I couldn't bear the flavour of metal and glue, so I had to get some other taste in my mouth.  ;)  The cherry was on the milkshake, though, and it was IMPOSSIBLE to chew!

phoenixfoden

11.you should get someone to chew for you  :D

Rainshadow