News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls vs. Guys Round 7!

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 08, 2013, 05:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Booklover

182. Sorry, I was trying to make a list of books I want to read.

Jarky Thistlebrush

183. It's fine. Books are important.

Booklover

184. Hmm, yeah, books are quite important. Important enough to have a forum dedicated to a series of them, perhaps?

Jarky Thistlebrush

Booklover

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Booklover