News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on September 21, 2013, 12:37:07 PM
He's great!

Thank you!

Quote from: rachel25 on September 21, 2013, 12:07:36 PM
OH that is great!!!! I love her thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!
New request two otters swimming side by side  ;D you can decide what they look like and gender but thanks for Jukmin!!!!!!

Glad you like her Rachel! Two otters swimming, hmmm. I've never done any animals swimming before. Should be fun!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Oops, sorry.

Guess Russano forgot to add the eyelashes.  ::)

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on September 21, 2013, 05:16:52 PM
Guess Russano forgot to add the eyelashes.  ::)

Yes, I realized that after I posted it. I've gotten better at remembering the tail and whiskers but now it's the eyelashes that are giving me trouble.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Here is two otters swimming for Rachel. I decided to have them swimming in the Abby pond.

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Norham Waterpaw

Very nice! Your way of coloring (and drawing of course!) have always amazed me. You always have a good sense of color.  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russano the Wise

Russano the Wise

Since I don't have any requests right now I decided to take a break from my Redwall drawings an do some more realistic drawings. Here is a Snow Leopard I drew in pen and ink.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!