News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Jukka the Sling

Could you do one for me? (If you're too busy I'll understand :) )
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Sure I can do one for you, Jukka. But it will probably be quite a while before it's finished.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Jukka the Sling

Okay, thanks! Could you do Ranguvar Foeseeker, holding her 2 swords? She can be wearing whatever you want. :)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Jukka the Sling

Oh, I didn't specify if I want a color drawing or not.  :P I would like it color, please.

Russano the Wise

Cornflower MM

Hey, Russano? Will you me some pictures??

Russano the Wise

Yes I can draw something for you, Cornflower.

Russano the Wise

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

Quote from: Russano the Wise on November 03, 2013, 10:08:31 PM
Here is Jantar for Rachel.

*makes amazed little noise, and melts into a puddle on the floor*
please could you draw this for me and THANK YOU for Jantar there are no words for how great she is  ;D

Name: Zanga
Race: otter
Build: tall and elegant
Eyes: moss colour
Fur: dark brown
Weapons: sling, sword, dagger, staff
Personality: is a traveller and is quiet, and shy. Only fights when it is necessary, and would prefer to talk about it. But when he does fight, he gets slight blood wrath. 
Notable Features: scars on his chest, and a tattoo of a snake on his back.