News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Alright, I've finally finished Rachel's request. It was probably one of the most difficult requests I've done, but I did have a lot of fun designing and drawing it.

The otters(from left to right)- Cien Sea shadow, Skipper Ruevan, Scarlet Firewave
The squirrels(from left to right)- Monka, Bryant, Bryony
The other animals(from left to right)- Fern, Tripper, Sister Lupine, Marshall
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Jukka the Sling

Whoa! That's awesome! Fern looks great! (Of course, I'm biased - she's my character. ;D)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

That's really swell! I like how you have the squirrels in trees and otters in the water, it makes the picture more interesting and more life like.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

*dies*
Oh, my goodness! That is......incredible!  I honestly can't find the words to say how amazing that is. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Cornflower MM

*Fangirl screams are heard* *Fangirl screams stop* I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU, RUSS!!!

Russano the Wise

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall AND His axe looks amazing! SOOOO much detail!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Gonff! Battle axes are probably one of my favorite weapons to design and draw.

Gonff the Mousethief

I can tell! It looks so real!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

You are just incredible, its marvellous!
I have a new request for the AWESOME Russano! If that's alright? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Raphael
Race: weasel
Build: tall, elegant, very handsome.
Eyes: dazzling blue
Fur: black everywhere except for a white flash going over his left eye, and a little white on his right paw.
Clothes: He wears a tight red open necked shirt, and a midnight black jacket that comes down to his thighs. He wears dark brown trousers, and black boots that come up to his knees. He also wears a snakeskin belt with gold buckle.
Weapons: bow, dagger, blow pipe, short sword.
Personality: Quiet, sensible, respectful. Unlike other vermin he is well spoken, handsome, enjoys good healthy food, likes to be clean. But is also ruthless, and a deadly killer despite his age.
Notable Features: A scar on his check, and a tattoo behind is left ear of two crossed swords.
Other: Is from a wealthy, family, who owned a lot of land far up east. His family dealt in slaves, and was permanently at war with a tribe of badgers. One day the badgers defeated Raphael's family, took their land, and hunted down Raphael's family, and killed them. Raphael was the only one to escape. He lived in the woods for a while, until he found Grund's horde. He asked to join, and Jantar instantly took him under her wing. She began to train him, and he is her personally assistant.    

Russano the Wise