News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Riddler.

Started by Nightfire, July 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 25, 2011, 10:08:36 AM
Bubbles? :D

Yes...

As your reward, ye shall have precisely ten thousand Otter Rockcreams hidden in your bed for solving my riddle.
Never mind. It took me five minutes to think up that riddle! How did ye figure it out so quickly? I wish I was a turtle so I could hide in my shell...

Anyway,

"Down it comes, never ceasing,
Driving away what the sun is bringing.
Sometimes down, sometimes to the side,
Sometimes it falls thin or very wide!
Drifting, blowing, sometimes going up,
You can drink it, but 'tis hard to contain in a cup.
Wolves love it, mice hate it,
Weasels and beavers just ignore it!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Mah previous answer.

(Wa-er)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Nightfire

Both of you are wrong. Guess again.  ;D

I put beavers in the riddle just to tick off everyone.  :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'd say Weasels! which wid be correct, but tae be fair Ah'll just say the moon.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Nightfire

Both of your are wrong. And weasels are in the riddle, so the rules say that they can't be the answer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but Weasels! is the correct answer tae anythin', which is why ah didnae say it. Tae be fair.

Matthias720

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Matthias720

Nightfire

What makes ye think that fish fall up, down, and sideways? And fish don't fall down thin or wide. And ye carn't drink a fish. Actually read and study the riddle before ye guess. ::)

Redwall Musician

I'm gonna say snow. That or hail.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."