News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Seventy-nine.

Let's think about it this way:  Would you rather have two hundred of a good thing, or zero?  Methinks two hundred is better.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

78. Well, look at ti this way: Would you rather have 200 of a bad thing or 0? Methinks 0.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Seventy-nine.

I didn't say bad things, I said good things.  No bad things here!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Rainshadow

Seventy-nine.

I have won this battle, Ren-chan.  ;D

Søren

78. No you didn't. It's not even over...I'm just taking a break. ;D

Rainshadow

Seventy-nine.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.  ::)

Søren

Rainshadow

Søren

Rainshadow

Seventy-nine.

Locked in an endless battle, doomed to be unresolved.

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.