News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

psybox

Ungatt Trunn

psybox

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

5.  Eh, I ain't givin' up.  I'll at least try to annoy you guys before you win.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

bleaughaigkagjaklvgbnoshnlsfhgsjvbgjksngkjlhv uehf eufcmsnfekfeg rhgerhf d;lsjgo iueasfkjeahguehgwo987yr98h3ewhewaifweiru38ru09325y 439r2qp8y 43r 4hy398 wqoiryq3298 ru3p9irw3890 tujer9ty garbage hj89y tq8o h9wa48y sprithaewr nkljg jwu giuw9 gu[g y98ay 8t4h tupiwaey tr 98wh yti7whoit whoohoo wahiueway 9t uway4wh u94wh p9r8tuaw3reshut9874eyt 4aw y 4ap9t yw43i[8' yue4w09t ue09y u7e09y u0483yu [oeru teryu gposidj gi;t greiojy poi5e toiesr upoiret oiret yay ahajsfangliahl jgajgha kjhgioahgiuhuoah goiahfjha uigha

If anyone can find the words in there...... You've got too much time on your hands.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn