News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

9!

Gotta leave soon...

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 18, 2015, 03:39:51 AM
6!

BTW: The proxy doesn't show me anything, but there's a nice gap in between your post. Did you post something there?
Yes, a picture of a lone penguin on a snowy plane captioned, "GO IT ALONE." ;D

Wot, wot!

@Mhera: hope you have a good night/ day Mhera :)
@ Sierra: :) Im good, thanks :) I feel like I haven't been on the forums in forever :(
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Mhera

11!

It does seem like you've been absent (if not for very long). Good that you're on :)

Luftwaffles

@Mhera: ;D ;D

@Wot: You are welcome :) How was your day?

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Mhera

Luftwaffles

Mhera

Luftwaffles

10 Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Wot, wot!

Thanks Mhera :) good night
@Sierra: :) It was good. I had school. How was your day?
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

11!

Well, I had a pretty stressful day, but I'm fine now. Thank you :)

Wot, wot!

I'm sorry to hear that, Sierra! I'm glad you feel better now! No problem :)

Luftwaffles

Thank you! and I'm certainly glad that your day was good :)

So, how's school going on for you? :)

Søren

I'm retired from the forum