News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Smiley Wars!

Started by Redwaller, June 26, 2013, 04:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Buzz_Bumble

Time to bring the heavy guns ...

Redwaller

Do you have a Smiley for the war?

Dag Downyfur

Come on team  ??? Lets win this war!!

Lol I think I'm the only one on that team..
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

If my second in command agrees Dag. D we could make an alliance  :P

Dag Downyfur

Quote from: rachel25 on July 22, 2013, 02:21:54 PM
If my second in command agrees Dag. D we could make an alliance  :P

Yes!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

I think my second in command Mariel will agree so we have a deal you will come to my clans defence  :P if we are being attacked and we will come to your defence if you are being attacked  :P

Dag Downyfur

Dag Downyfur

rachel25

So... Shall we make a plan of action I'll need Mariel though

Dag Downyfur

Ok maybe not through this thread so that it's more secret.

Dinte

i shall be the clanless i shall destroy you all
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

BadgerLordFiredrake

O.O

Someone want an alliance?

baby turtle forever

rachel25

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on July 22, 2013, 06:34:21 PM
O.O

Someone want an alliance?

With that many gifs YES! I'm sure my second in command Mariel will agree