Doomwyte
0 (0%)
The Sable Quean
0 (0%)
The Rogue Crew
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Redwaller

If they made a Fourth Season, which book would you like it to be?

I'd like it to be Mossflower.

MOD EDIT: just to make the topic clearer as to what it was about

Lutra

Mossflower would make the most sense.  Besides we all live for Martin the Warrior so we need to see more Martin the Warrior, no? :D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

True. That's why I chose Mossflower too. Mossflower, then for a fifth, The Legend of Luke, so we can finish Martin's story, and then go on to other things.

Lutra

Well, I also chose Mossflower because it describes how Redwall was founded and stuff like that.  A lot of the later stories are just "tales" from Redwall and they seem to have a disconnect from the place.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

I think Pearls of Lutra for two reasons: It would make sense because it is chronologically after Mattimeo, and Romsca is in it :D!

They would have to do Romsca correctly, though!

Tam and Martin

I am thinking Lord Brocktree. It is the first chronological and it has a lot of Salamandastron in it which the first three don't have.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mariel

I choose Mariel of Redwall because she's my favorite,but they do need to do the earlier books before her.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 29, 2013, 06:35:46 PM
I am thinking Lord Brocktree. It is the first chronological and it has a lot of Salamandastron in it which the first three don't have.

When I first saw this thread I thought that Mossflower would be good for a fourth season but I never thought about Lord Brocktree. That would be another great one to do. I would enjoy seeing how the cartoon does Salamandastron.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwallfan7

I want either Mossflower or Pearls of Lutra to be the next fourth season.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Shadowed One

High Rhulain. It is my favorite book!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ferrousferret

I went for Mossflower. It's not my favorite one, but it only makes sense to finish the story you started, right?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'd zay ze next vone tae be Mossflower, zen ze Mariel tvo, an' zen zee vot'z next after zat.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes I think Mossflower would be the best choice b/c it comes after MtW.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

I still think Lord Brocktree but Mossflower would be nice too!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Matthias720

Mossflower seems the logical choice to continue with the tale of Martin the Warrior.