News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Around the World: The Start of a Journey - Discussion and Sign-Up

Started by 321tumbler, July 03, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

Yeah, but I just want to ask do you think Wonwill will ( :D) mind if I use Hillary?

Skipper

Hmm, can't really say since I didn't know her that well, but if you based someone on her character then I'm sure that would be fine.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

321tumbler

How about I'll start when I'm done school (so I have the time to actually  post a good first post).

This is my other character and it's like Hilary.

Name: Rosie
Race: Mouse
Class/Job: Historical records keeper
Personality: Rosie is a very disorganised creature. Her hut in Mossflower is literally overflowing with maps and compasses and other things. Her mentality is worker-bee, always and forever, and doesn't let anything get in her way. She's been known to walk right into vermin camps while mapping a path, and brushing away their weapons so she can finish her tracing. She has a very dry and witty sort of humor.
Appearance:Rosie is an average-looking young mouse, dark gray fur. Some might say she's pretty...if not for the fact that there's always an inch of dust on her. She wears a dark green traveling cloak over a sun-bleached white dress. The dress was originally red, and still retains some of its original color. She wears dented spectacles, though she could see fine without them.
Weaknesses: Rosie isn't very good at fighting. In fact, she can't stand blood.
Strengths: She has a wonderful memory and is pretty much the best creature there is for writing records.
Weapons & Armor: A staff
Where She Starts: Mossflower
Other:

Rainshadow

Might I point out that halfway through your description you refer to Rosie as Hilary?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

321tumbler

Oooops! I've changed it.

Sorry, but "complications" came up and I can't start till Friday.

321tumbler

Sorry for the double post, but the RPG is started and if we haven't clarified, this is after Long Patrol (as it probably would've disrupted Redwall as Brian Jacques wrote it. Also, I made it that Rosie finds the mentioning of "other lands" in a journal entry by Abbess Songbreeze when an injured bird flies into Redwall.

Skipper

I should probably mention this after making my post in the RP thread, Toran is no longer a bodyguard or mercenary which is why he's living at Redwall.

321tumbler

Alright, everyone who is still in please report for duty.
*said with discipline that could only come from Salamandastron.*

W0NWILL

I might be back in, so long as I get Hillary back. Shame on you! >:(

Ha, just kidding. It's completely fine, you could've used Hillary if you wanted.

Rainshadow

*Raises hand*  I'm still in, but I don't really remember my characters.  I'm sure after looking them over they'll come back to me, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

321tumbler

Alright. You can use Hillary Wonwill; I'll just edit the first two posts from Rose to Hillary then you can take over. Also, Tiria is in so we can start.

Tiria Wildlough

I'll be away for about four days, and if that's going to affect the RP, I'd like someone to take charge of my character, just so I don't get left behind. However, if it's slow-moving, there's no need. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.