News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Around the World: The Start of a Journey - Discussion and Sign-Up

Started by 321tumbler, July 03, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

All good. I like all three a characters.

For others who will make characters, we need Salamandastron Hares, the king and more of his army, and some more defenders. If any one could also be maybe the Abbey Warrior, I don't think the abbot would go on this journey.                 

Rainshadow

I'll make the warrior, but currently I'm not able to.  Be expecting it at most by tomorrow evening.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I have a few things to say on the subject of my third character.

Storr was the warrior before Rain's character.

I'm thinking that someone could make a character that sorta acts as a counsler for him, helping him recover. That character would really want/be needed on the journey, so he comes along with that character.

How about a country based on Spain?

Spria : Spain
Bad : Coypu, Lynx, Snakes, Scorpions
Good : Chamois, Mice, Bats, Hedgehogs

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: 321tumbler on July 09, 2013, 08:20:18 PM
HeadInAnotherGalaxy - Could you actually change your charector to start in Fviore because I forgot to mention that the bad one start there.

WONWILL- I think maybe Hillary could have asked to look at some documents at Redwall for so map she's making and come across some record that mentions very large lands beyond the sea.

Vho zaid 'e vaz a baddie?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

321tumbler

I didn't know he was good sorry.

Wonwill- If Rainshadow wants to be your helper that would be good and we won't do Spain now, but maybe in the future (you helped me get a new idea).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: 321tumbler on July 10, 2013, 06:32:58 PM
I didn't know he was good sorry.

Wonwill- If Rainshadow wants to be your helper that would be good and we won't do Spain now, but maybe in the future (you helped me get a new idea).

Actually ah'd zay 'e'z more neutral. 'e'z nae really a good guy, but 'e'z nae a bad guy eizer. Ah zink e'z more juzt intae ze adventurin'!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

@Won:  For Storr having a sort of 'helper', would you want the current champion to be the assistant?  'Cause I'm fine with that.  :)  If not, I could make a young maid or something as his assistant.  That'd work too.

Name:  Fortis (FOUR-tease) Bellator (Bay-LA-tore)

Race:  Mouse

Class/Job:  Redwall Abbey Champion

Personality:  Fortis, or Tore, as all his friends call him, is a loud, joking mouse who loves to make others laugh.  He is rarely quiet, only completely silent in his sleep or when sneaking about, which he does often to steal freshly baked pastries from the kitchen.  He may be Redwall's champion, but that doesn't mean he has to be mature!
 Surprisingly enough, Tore is very responsible and is slow to judge.  He is a great leader, though sometimes he doesn't enjoy leading.  He's very likable, and all in all, he's a great beast to be around.

Appearance:  Tore is of a muscular build, but he's still rather lean.  He's not large like an otter, but he's not as small as other mice.  And, like many other mice, his fur is of a medium brown colour with a lighter tan belly and muzzle.  The fur is slightly shaggy and tends to tangle, much to his dismay.  When his fur tangles, that signals his wife, Harea (Ar-A-uh), that he needs a bath.
  As for clothing, the warrior wears a faded mustard yellow tunic, which is lined with an orange-y red.  The tunic is sleeveless and buttons up, complete with a rather uncomfortable collar, which is always unbuttoned (Tore claims that the collar is too tight).  Underneath his tunic he wears a light chain mail shirt with short sleeves.  And on top of both the shirt and the tunic, he wears a large brown belt, into which a slingshot (yes, slingshot, not sling) is tucked.  He wears another belt of the same colour which runs diagonally from his right shoulder to left hip, where the sword of Martin the Warrior is sheathed.
  And, finally, fastened around the mouse's neck is a cloak which is green on the outside and an orange-y red on the inside.

Weaknesses:  Tore is rather fond of his ale, so most evenings he's found in Cavern Hole, dancing with some other beasts his age, belting out drinking songs.  Also, he doesn't know how to swim.  Not saying that he isn't WILLING to learn, or CAN'T learn, it's just that he's never been taught.  And finally, he can't climb a tree to save his life.  He's terrified of heights!

Strengths:  Fortis has a very good aim with his slingshot, and he's rather strong for a mouse.  He knows how to use a sword very well, having been taught by his father when he was young.

Weapons & Armor:  As previously stated, Fortis wears a chain mail shirt underneath his tunic, and as for weapons, he wields Martin's sword (sheathed on his left hip) and a slingshot (tucked into his belt).

Where He/She Starts:  Redwall, of course!

Other:  Fortis is married to Harea, a lovely ginger mouse, and he has a 5 season old daughter named Lelie (Lee-lee).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Your choice. Could be Fortis, though I really don't see the current champion looking after the infirmed past champion unless the past champion was teaching the new one a few things.

Rainshadow

Ah, yeah, I see your point.  I think a luvverly young maid would be a better fit.  :)

Ugh, this is the second time of my typing this (I had almost finished when I accidentally deleted it all!  >:().

Name:  Ciara (Keer-uh)

Race:  Squirrel

Class/Job:  Storr's assistant and apprentice healer (studies under the infirmary keeper)

Personality:  Ciara is a very bubbly maid and is easily excited.  She is an extremely curious beast, and she looks forward to every time she's allowed to go out of Redwall and explore Mossflower Woods (usually this is when she's SUPPOSED to be looking for herbs).
  Other than that, the maid loves to be helpful, and she feels very pleased whenever she can help somebeast heal, but she has a tough time learning due to her short attention span (meaning, one moment she'll be learning about herbs, and the next, she'll be chasing butterflies).  She loves to climb trees, and she usually wins the 'climb the greased pole' competition.

Appearance:  Ciara is a very thin squirrel, and is rather small for her age.  This makes her able to run faster and climb higher than other squirrels, but she's also more prone to injuries, due to weak bones.  For her fur colour, she's a bright ginger with a lighter muzzle and belly, and her eyes are light brown.  They're usually open wide so she can take in all the details of life.
  For her clothing, Ciara wears a blue and red striped button-up tunic, which is sleeveless.  Under that, she wears a large, cream coloured shirt with baggy, elbow-length sleeves.  She has a brown belt strapped around her waist with a knife attached to the right side and a brass spyglass tucked into the left.  A brown leather satchel hangs from her left shoulder and rests by her right paw (it carries all her medical supplies).
  Lastly, the squirrelmaid wears brown leather greaves around her ankles and a green neck scarf (tied around the neck like the boy scouts do it.  ;)).
  So, pretty much, to sum it up, Ciara is a luvverly young squirrelmaid, and bucks flirt with her often.

Weaknesses:  Ciara is quite weak and can get hurt easily.  She has a short attention span, so it makes it difficult for her to listen, learn, etc.  She can't use her dagger very well, due to living a very peaceful life at the abbey.  The only thing she knows how to use it for is slicing herbs.  And lastly, she is very much afraid of water.  She can't swim to save her life!

Strengths:  Ciara can climb higher than most other squirrels because she's much lighter than them.  She can stand on rather thin branches, making her an excellent scout.  And she carries a spyglass everywhere, so she DOES make a good scout.  Also, she can run very fast, and she knows how to tend to injuries pretty well.

Weapons & Armor:  She carries a dagger, but she doesn't really know how to use it.  She knows how to heal others, though.  As for armour, the only real armour she wears would be the leather greaves.  Other than that, nothing that would protect her from attacks.  She lives at the abbey, after all!  What would she need to protect herself from?

Where He/She Starts:  Redwall Abbey.

Other:  She thinks Storr to be more of an older brother to her than a father, though the hare is almost old enough to be her father.
  Oh, and another thing about Ciara is that she's left-pawed.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

321tumbler

Yeah, he's evil and has to be a pine marten, but you can form personality and stuff.

Rainshadow

Rainshadow

Jetthebinturong

Name: King Aramis Devereaux
Race: Pine Marten duh
Class/Job: King of Fviore (obviously)
Personality: Cool calm and collected, prone to bursts of incandescent rage, manipulative, deceitful and sadistic
Appearance: His fangs protrude slightly from under his top lip
Weaknesses: Prideful, arrogant
Strengths: As well as the tongue, he is a master of the blade and wields his scimitar with deadly skill
Weapons & Armor: He wears a deep green tunic with a gold trim at the hem and neck and a cloak of the same colour with a gold hem. He wears silver coloured shoulder plates and golden coloured wristbands. He wields a scimitar and keeps a poisoned dagger on the back of his belt underneath the cloak
Where He/She Starts: Fviore (public execution?)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan