Around the World: The Start of a Journey - Discussion and Sign-Up

Started by 321tumbler, July 03, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

321tumbler

Rainshadow- I PMed Wonwill and I'll do the same for anyone who had joined before I "left" that it's back on if they still want to do it

Skipper- Both are exepted, but the U. S. one is later so just save that charecter or change where it's from.

Jetthebinturong- Sure

Skipper

Jetthebinturong

Name: Damien Vallois
Race: Common Genet
Class/Job: Thief/Freedom fighter
Personality: Cheerful and carefree
Appearance:
Weaknesses: He has a light weapon so it is easy to disarm him, he's not that strong and he has to steal unprotected things from his enemies so it's easy to lure him into a trap
Strengths: He is great at picking locks, is an accomplished acrobat and incredibly quick
Weapons & Armor: His sword looks like this: He wears a black tunic and cloak. He also has a small dagger.
Where He/She Starts: Fviore, witnessing the execution
Other: (optional)

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: 321tumbler on December 01, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
Rainshadow- I PMed Wonwill and I'll do the same for anyone who had joined before I "left" that it's back on if they still want to do it

Yeah, that'd be great, except Won left the forum while you were gone.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

I know!  She didn't give a reason (and clearly stated that she didn't WANT to), and I'm pretty sure she'll not be on for a long time, if ever.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

321tumbler

Then our start might be postponed (again :()
I'll make another character to take the place of one of them and if anyone else want to that would be great.

However, here as a lest of characters and a short description who will be playing (and whose playing them):
HIAG is Piotr- A young adult weasel who lives in Mossflower and does not like to fight if necessary, but is a warrior and uses a sword.

Rainshadow as Fortis- A mouse who is married and has a small daughter. He is the Abbey Champion and uses the sword of Martin and a slingshot.
and Ciara- A small "teenage" squirrel who is an assistant to Storr (might be changed) and an apprentice healer. She is a good scout because she can climb trees well, but is easily injured.

Jetthebinturong as King Aramis- The pine marten monarch of Fviore who wields a scimitar and a poison dagger under his cloak. He is prone to bursts of anger.
and Damien- A carefree genet rebel who carries a light sword and a small dagger. He is a good thief, but is easily lured into traps.

estar222 as Jon Marques(ferret)- As the sly, right hand man of the king, he uses the sword with master skill. It does not take him long to recognize a traitor and he is not particularly liked by the other officers.

Tiria Wildlough as Reyna- A smart, strong ferret who lives in Mossflower and carries a long dagger. She's not a people person.

If I got anything wrong just say. I'll put my own character later because it's getting late now.

Rainshadow

Jetthebinturong

estar222

You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Jetthebinturong

I'm curious as to how Jon would address Aramis. Your highness? My liege? Aramis?

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: 321tumbler on December 02, 2013, 10:48:32 PM
Then our start might be postponed (again :()
I'll make another character to take the place of one of them and if anyone else want to that would be great.

However, here as a lest of characters and a short description who will be playing (and whose playing them):
HIAG is Piotr- A young adult weasel who lives in Mossflower and does not like to fight if necessary, but is a warrior and uses a sword.

Rainshadow as Fortis- A mouse who is married and has a small daughter. He is the Abbey Champion and uses the sword of Martin and a slingshot.
and Ciara- A small "teenage" squirrel who is an assistant to Storr (might be changed) and an apprentice healer. She is a good scout because she can climb trees well, but is easily injured.

Jetthebinturong as King Aramis- The pine marten monarch of Fviore who wields a scimitar and a poison dagger under his cloak. He is prone to bursts of anger.
and Damien- A carefree genet rebel who carries a light sword and a small dagger. He is a good thief, but is easily lured into traps.

estar222 as Jon Marques(ferret)- As the sly, right hand man of the king, he uses the sword with master skill. It does not take him long to recognize a traitor and he is not particularly liked by the other officers.

If I got anything wrong just say. I'll put my own character later because it's getting late now.
What about my character?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

321tumbler

Skipper

How about we start the RP and see how it goes. Then at least it's open for people who are ready.