RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

OOC: Yeah, I guess. Hey, HiaG. Just out of curiosity, how could Nathair slither up the dormitory steps? Wouldn't stairs be a little hard to handle? BIC:

Alenra lashed out with her tail and severed the throat of another adder. She watcheed coldly as it died in agony, then skewered another snake with her sword. Araiah crushed the skull of another with a quarterstaff.

OOC: Great, now Araiah has a stick too. Nathair will never come out. Now there's seven or eight adders left. But Nathair is one of those snakes. Hey, could he turn out to be a goodbeast snake at the end? I don't want him to die. He's funny. The first snake I ever really liked, I guess.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Nay, he'z evil, through and through. He'z juzt got tha' fear of walkin' ztickz. Meanwhile..........Wot...?! Iz it pozzible?! The originz behind Nathair'z fear o' walkin' stickz iz revealed...?! Read on...........(Dae excuze the long pozt)

BIC:
Aldar gouged out the left eye of an adder with a thrown dagger, another one following close behind and gouging out the other, sending it into a beserk rage. Another well thrown dagger found its way into its throat. Aldar stepped aside until it had finally died, and then bent down to retrieve his daggers. A sudden blow from a snake's tail sent him crashing into a nearby tree, where he lay against it, momentarily stunned.

Recovering his senses he jumped back into the fight and ended up back to back with Norean just as three otters, a ferret, and a stoat brought down another adder.

~~~

Nathair shivered under the bed. Those terrible walking sticks. Those horrible, horrible, evil walking sticks!he thought, shutting his eyes fearfully. His thoughts drifted back to his younger days, when he had been just a little snake.

Three rats looked from a nearby tree down into the snake nest. They waited until the mother and father snakes left to go hunting. They stole quietly down, planning to take the only egg that was in the nest and make an omelett of it. To their surprise when they got into the nest they found instead a newly hatched adder. Baring its tiny fangs menacingly at them it hissed threatiningly. One of the rats stepped up and bashed it across the head with his walking stick, knocking it out. The three rats laughed at it, and then took it back to their clan, where the clan leader, Chief Tinnar, put it in a cage and locked it securely. The next morning, the chief's son, Norean,

OOC: Aye, zame exact beazt az the current Norean, juzt younger.

BIC:
poked it in the head with his paw. "Dumb snake. Dumb stupid daft idi-OW!" The snake had bitten him. The little rat ran off, crying with pain to be treated for the bite. The snake on the other paw, was beaten severely several times by chief Tinnar. "You Nasty adder! Terrible horrible adder! Idiotic ragged-" and by that point the snake had been knocked out. In his dreams the words replayed to him. "Nasty...Adder...Terrible...Horrible...Adder...Idiotic...Ragged..." They continued, over and over until the words became slurred. N...A...T...H...A...I...R......N..A..T..H..A..I..R....N.A.T.H.A.I.R..NATHAIR! and then suddenly stopped. The strange word revolved around in his mind. Nathair...Nathair...Nathair...It seemed to fill every portion of his being, he was not the imprisoned little snake! He was- "Wakey wakey little snakey. Hahaha!"

He was awakened by a walking stick prodding him sharply, held by Norean. "Wot'sa matter? is the little snake thirsty? Here, have some water!" and with that threw a bucketful of freezing ice cold water at the snake. "NATHAIR!" the snake hissed and struck at the rat, who only was saved by his father, who pulled him swiftly back. "Bad snake! Evil snake!" he said, beating him severely with his walking stick. And so from the day onward the snake went by the name of Nathair.

It had been several seasons, and every day Nathair recieved the brutal treatment of being bashed across the head whenever one of the vermin felt like it, which was followed by cheers of laughter and insults at the stupidity of the adder. After these had gone on for a long while a deep fear and hatred of those walking sticks grew and grew in his mind, until one day it erupted and Nathair in a fit of uncontrollable rage lashed at his bars repeatedly, and was severely bashed several times across the head with those dreaded walking sticks, which only increased his rage until, finally, he broke through the rusted bars and escaped, with the clan in hot pursuit. He was finally able to lose them however, and dipped his head into a river to ease the pain, and quickly fell unconcious. He awoke to the sound of hissing, and looked about. There were several adders gathered around him, led by Asmodeus II.

Nathair opened his eyes, and continued to shiver in terrible fear of those walking sticks.

OOC: Ok, pawz up. Who here didnae cry or at leazt have their eyez get zlightly wet with tearz at Nathair'z pazt?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

OOC-It was sad for the poor guy, but I didn't cry. And let's say ten adders are left, two are in alot of pain, one is hiding somewhere (Nathiar), another isn't fighting yet and the rest are slithering around the battlefield.

BIC- Some Sparra were heading towards Asmodeus II.
"You adder...over here and shake that mole off you....."
The adders was dancing around, trying to get Furrdurrt off him.
"Oim not letten go of ee!"
Without warning the adder bashed his head onto a tree several times. Furrdurrt still held on.
Eventually the stupid adder knocked itself unconscious, and Furrdurrt finished it off.

OCC- Nine adders left.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Yeh, that's sad. I can't help but feel sorry for him. :'(
BIC: Tylmela whirled around to see another adder rearing up behind her. She swiftly slashed its throat with her knife, yelling, 'Riverwyyyyte!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

OOC: My case, exactly. Let's let him live, I like him. BIC:

Alenra beheaded another adder with her scimitar. OOC: Seven adders left!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar took another adder with his daggars, and then Norean and a fox took town another.

OOC:Five adderz left.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Araiah whooped as and adder lunged at her. It bit her footpaw, and she felt her life draining away.

OOC: Araiah is dead.  :'(

BIC: Alenra shrieked in rage, then bashed in the head of the adder that had killed her.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar saw that an adder was turned away from him, and jumped up onto its back, drawing two of his daggers as he did so. he used them to climb up onto the adder's head, stabbing them in and out of the adder's backside. The snake hissed in pain and rage as it tried to shake him off. tossing his daggers down to the ground he drew his short sword and stabbed it downwards, right into the adder's head. He jumped off as it toppled over and then retrieved his knives.

OOC: Then that'z three left. Asmodeus II, Nathair, an' one other ah dae believe? An' with regardz tae Nathair, maybe he will die, maybe he willnae. We zhall zee...

Redwall Musician

OCC: So is everyone from Brockhall at the battle? Because Breeze wants to kill a adder. She may be a Redwall maid, but she has to kill an adder!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Maybe zhe can be the one tae kill Asmodeus II.

Coobreedan

OCC-I wouldn't mind, but it would be better if he was slain by Alrena or Aldar, as they are main characters.

BIC- Araiah's murderer went up to Furrdurrt.
"Oim not scaryed of ee big bully!"
"Furrdurrt me old pal! He's dangerous! He sent Araiah to the Dark Forest!" Patch said, joining his friend.
"Yessss...And you can join her..."
The adder leapt at the two beasts, who were still holding their kitchen knifes. They screamed a battle cry and hurled themselves into the air. They landed on the adder's head, stabbing away crazily. The dying adder shook off the heroes, and they smacked hard onto the ground. As they opened their eyes and got back up, they saw a gaping mouth.
That mouth was the last thing they ever saw.

Asmodeus had no more adders left on his team, as he suspected Nathair was dead.
He saw an adder in the distance, although not moving. He slithered forward a bit and saw it was covered in blood with kitchen knifes sticking out of it's head.
Then he felt pain.
He looked round to where the pain came from and saw an otter, stabbing him with rusty sword.
"Murderer! You murdered Patch and Furrdurrt!" It screamed with tears in it's eyes.
Asmodeus killed it, then advanced towards Alrena.

OCC-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Then tha'z two left. Asmodeus II an' Nathair.

Coobreedan

OCC- Will Asmodeus II die first, or will Nathair come into battle?

Redwall Musician

OCC: Breeze will come to the scene after the battle. I was wondering if she could be the one to find Nathair (If he doesn't come to the battle) at the abbey.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: I waz thinkin' tha' after findin' him an' seein' ha' afraid he iz o' walkin' ztickz they'll take pity on him an' zimply lock him in there.